replied
    Originally posted by sergiy View Post
    KGB? You mean FSB?
    That's what they want you to think.

Leave a comment:

• sergiy
    replied
    Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
    The US is the founder and the main force behind NATO. We here near the border with Russia, seeing how they're going totalitarian, very much appreciate what the US is doing. Nothing to do with economics at all.

Cheka.

Cheka spy on you?

Leave a comment:

• magika
    replied
    Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
    very much appreciate what the US is doing.
    Oh, you mean wars, wars, and more wars?

Leave a comment:

• GreatEmerald
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul-L View Post
    Well, I don't see anyone who doesn't hate the U.S, maybe just the Europe countries who have more economic investement coming from them.
    The US is the founder and the main force behind NATO. We here near the border with Russia, seeing how they're going totalitarian, very much appreciate what the US is doing. Nothing to do with economics at all.

Originally posted by sergiy View Post
    KGB? You mean FSB?
    Cheka.

Leave a comment:

• Kivada
    replied
    Originally posted by vortex View Post
    Yeah, can't wait for the KGB line of ARM processors!
    Actually, as 'MURICAN, I'm not bothered much if the Ruskies want to spy on me, so long as they don't share it with the NSA.

Leave a comment:

• sergiy
    replied
    Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Oh, of course. The US actually does the same thing already - all computer parts going into their nuclear weapon systems have to be manufactured in secure US locations, for example, after they found various backdoors built into the parts they were buying from Asia.

I just think it's funny to say that people upset by NSA spying should cheer on parts now designed by a government run by the KGB.

Polls consistently show the US as one of the more popular countries in the world, which makes me think you are self-selecting who you hang out with. Typically various western-European countries are up there with them, along with Canada, China, and Brazil.

KGB? You mean FSB?

Leave a comment:

• dogsleg
    replied
    According to http://www.opennet.ru/opennews/art.shtml?num=40056, which refers to http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/2493881, processors of the first generation will contain 8 cores, 28 nm, the second generation will contain 16 cores, 16 nm.

Leave a comment:

• smitty3268
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul-L View Post
    Well, if NSA is spying (or anyone foreign for example), it's pretty obvious that you should protect your own, like Brazil did when the NSA stuff got out.
    Oh, of course. The US actually does the same thing already - all computer parts going into their nuclear weapon systems have to be manufactured in secure US locations, for example, after they found various backdoors built into the parts they were buying from Asia.

I just think it's funny to say that people upset by NSA spying should cheer on parts now designed by a government run by the KGB.

Well, I don't see anyone who doesn't hate the U.S, maybe just the Europe countries who have more economic investement coming from them.
    Polls consistently show the US as one of the more popular countries in the world, which makes me think you are self-selecting who you hang out with. Typically various western-European countries are up there with them, along with Canada, China, and Brazil.
    Last edited by smitty3268; 21 June 2014, 03:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Paul-L
    replied
    Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Ha ha ha, because Russia would never spy on anyone, right?
    Well, if NSA is spying (or anyone foreign for example), it's pretty obvious that you should protect your own, like Brazil did when the NSA stuff got out.

Originally posted by rikkinho View Post
    i like to see the rest of europe do the same, fuck you america
    United States*, also, South America and Central America hate them too.

Leave a comment:

• smitty3268
    replied
    For strict security enthusiasts believing AMD and Intel have been compromised by the NSA or other US agencies, it's time to celebrate.
    Ha ha ha, because Russia would never spy on anyone, right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X