Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARM Delivers 64-bit ARMv8 Linux Kernel Support (AArch64)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, and the HTC Desire HD is also a 1GHz single core ARM, which ties the Atom. Now what?

Comment

OMG it ties a 1.6 GHz N270

Comment

A well-designed out of order design more efficient than an in-order design based on the 586? Color me unimpressed

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
          A well-designed out of order design more efficient than an in-order design based on the 586? Color me unimpressed
          How funny: first you say i'm wrong when i wrote a9 is faster than atom clock for clock and now this. Not afraid to look ridiculous heh?

Comment

Here we have several different A9 cores, with some greatly losing and some greatly winning an Atom even in the same benchmark. Based on that you can't really conclude that an A9 does more per clock, and discount every benchmark where it did not win.

How funny: first you say i'm wrong when i wrote a9 is faster than atom clock for clock and now this. Not afraid to look ridiculous heh?
            Never be afraid to make a fool of yourself

But seriously, none of this contradicts. A9 can be slower clock for clock and still win in some bench.

Comment

Working...
            X