MIPS Loongson 3A Benchmarks On Debian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bridgman View Post
    False alarm, folks. Maybe it's not Q after all, just someone who lives in the same house.

Move along, nothing to see here
    You are so right! These witch-hunts on Qaridarium really go out of control.

Maybe Qaridarium doesn't mean any harmful maybe it only mean something similar to Quadrivium means a example par excellence of arithmetic, geometry, music, astronomy,grammar, logic,rhetoric,philosophy and theology.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadrivium

In fact the word itself only mean Qari "interpret/Reader" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q%C4%81ri%CA%BE and darium= Possessing of the good /Owner of the good thing/hold the good http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darius this meaning can not be evil.

And in fact he is the only one who ever did something like this:

Comment

False alarm, folks. Maybe it's not Q after all, just someone who lives in the same house.

Apparently Q's stupidity is either contagious or genetic. Either way, I hope there aren't too many others in that same house.

Comment

• Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post
        Apparently Q's stupidity is either contagious or genetic. Either way, I hope there aren't too many others in that same house.
        If we would ask Qaridarium he would answer: "Te sunt exemplaris exemplum sidus, scribendarum vel exitus dementia" thanks god we don't ask him.

Comment

• Originally posted by maldorordiscord View Post
          Means I was right with the exception of the education market.
          Education market has always been, "Students, teachers, and parents of students". You never needed any proof that you were a member of any of them, all you needed is to ask for is an educational discount. Trust me Q, I have forgotten more about apple then most people learn in a lifetime combined.

Comment

Lol, same halfway house.

Comment

You are so right! Qaridarium really got out of control.
              Fixed that for you.

Looks like this new reincarnation of Qaridarium is heading in the same direction I wonder how many phoronix visitors you are allowed to chase away before Michael hits you with the banhammer again..

Comment

• Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                Education market has always been, "Students, teachers, and parents of students". You never needed any proof that you were a member of any of them, all you needed is to ask for is an educational discount. Trust me Q, I have forgotten more about apple then most people learn in a lifetime combined.
                With the exception of the educational discount version the official name was macintosh performa 5200.
                You call the exception the official name this is weird.
                Maybe your point is that I only had the cheap version?
                Nope it was the 1gb hard-drive version.
                Maybe not so smart because buying the cheaper version and upgrade the hard-drive by yourself is overall cheaper.

Anyway the only fact you need to know about apple is that its just scam they always sell cheap products expensive. Only people who need to compensate something purchase trademark Apple computers.

Comment

With the exception of the educational discount version the official name was macintosh performa 5200.
                  You call the exception the official name this is weird.
                  Maybe your point is that I only had the cheap version?
                  Nope it was the 1gb hard-drive version.
                  Maybe not so smart because buying the cheaper version and upgrade the hard-drive by yourself is overall cheaper.

Anyway the only fact you need to know about apple is that its just scam they always sell cheap products expensive. Only people who need to compensate something purchase trademark Apple computers.
                  It wasn't an exception, back then educational sales made up for the bulk of apple sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                    It wasn't an exception, back then educational sales made up for the bulk of apple sales.
                    OK.

But I count this like injecting heroin to children to make them dependent to apple products.
                    Microsoft did the same with a similar goal.

Comment

• I found the article:
                      "GODSON-3: A SCALABLE MULTICORE
                      RISC PROCESSOR WITH X86
                      EMULATION"

http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&...UkCyWNUjQXuoiA

free to read without paying 19 dollar.

Comment

Working...
                      X