Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NVIDIA GH200 CPU Performance Benchmarks Against EPYC Zen 4 & Xeon Emerald Rapids

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #81
    Originally posted by sophisticles View Post
    I think it's time I corrected you on something.
    At first i thought it was funny that you claimed i was a narcissist, because you obviously do not know what a narcissist is and even more ironically, since you seem to believe that you are qualified to make a medical diagnosis of someone you never met and you lack the expertise to do so even if we had met.
    As I have stated, for the past 15 years I worked in the biomedical field, 10 years in lab settings and 5 years prior to that in hospitals. In one of those jobs I worked in behavioral health, specifically the PICU.
    While I am not a Psychiatrist, Psychologist, BHC or LSW, I did learn a thing or two, among them that before a diagnosis of a disorder can be made there needs to be a uninterrupted, continuous 6 months of symptoms. Having any one or two symptoms of any disorder for a short period of time does not warrant a diagnosis of a particular disorder.
    The reason I know this is because my job was to prepare the involuntary commitment papers and get judicial approval for temporary commitment and make sure that the hospital was adhering to all state regulations as well as ethical and medical standards.
    It's actually extremely comical that you deign to lecture me on humility while ignoring the irony of your statements.
    I can't even begin to unwrap the twisted thought process that is required to conclude that just because someone has a different outlook on life in general that they must have had a traumatic event.
    If you wish to learn more about various disorders:
    you really missed his point. the problem is not that you are a narcissist to quote him to pinpoint the real issue:
    "You're a smart guy, no doubt. The thing is that smart is worthless. Deeds are the only thing that ultimately matter."
    the problem is not what you are "narcissist" the problem is what you do... your deeds...
    and sophisticles i detected this in the past to your deeds your actions show that you are a deep state Agent what is much much worst than narcissism.
    and it is really no big surprise that you work in the Psychatric-Industrial complex: "my job was to prepare the involuntary commitment papers"
    but sophisticles i have news for you everything you did in the last 20 years will be ripped apart and analysed to the maximum detail.
    and every paper you did write or sign in your job "involuntary commitment papers"" will be checked multible times.

    sophisticles you literally won the lottery ticket.
    Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

    Comment


    • #82
      Originally posted by sophisticles View Post
      Interesting that you only seem to have a problem with me, not any of the others, like the guy that things all colleges have conspired to promote NVIDIA, or the guy that seemed to have a mayo fetish about Microsoft or any of the other users who lack even the basic knowledge of how OSes work and the only thing they contribute is how NVIDIA, Microsoft, Apple, BSD, all suck.
      Modern education system of government approved schools and government approved professional training and government approved universities
      are in fact a classic RICO Collusion crime case because they all push harmful to a individual and harmful to the complete society patented and proprietary and closed source monopole based solutions from Nvidia and Microsoft and apple and so one.




      Collusion is a crime and to make children addicted is a crime to. Children become highly addicted to expensive walled gardens without any exist they become hogged/dependent​ to this Drug for their lifetime without any possibility to ever exit this prison for the mind.

      this destroy the free market and capitalism in general because inside of this monopole walled gardens there is no competition and no alternatives.

      learn more about this RICO Collusion crime syndicate: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KOzcS701vx4
      Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

      Comment


      • #83
        Originally posted by qarium View Post

        you really missed his point. the problem is not that you are a narcissist to quote him to pinpoint the real issue:
        "You're a smart guy, no doubt. The thing is that smart is worthless. Deeds are the only thing that ultimately matter."
        the problem is not what you are "narcissist" the problem is what you do... your deeds...
        and sophisticles i detected this in the past to your deeds your actions show that you are a deep state Agent what is much much worst than narcissism.
        and it is really no big surprise that you work in the Psychatric-Industrial complex: "my job was to prepare the involuntary commitment papers"
        but sophisticles i have news for you everything you did in the last 20 years will be ripped apart and analysed to the maximum detail.
        and every paper you did write or sign in your job "involuntary commitment papers"" will be checked multible times.

        sophisticles you literally won the lottery ticket.
        I can't tell if you believe what you write.

        How do you define "deep state"?

        If i was a member of such a "institution" don't you think I would be protected?

        What is the "Psychiatric-Industrial complex"?

        Just so you understand how involuntary commitment works, a patient is brought into a hospital and examines by a Behavioral Health Counselor. If the BHC believes the patient poses an imminent risk to themselves, others or property, they call for a Psychiatrist to examine the patient. If they both agree, paperwork is filled out and the patient is involuntarily committed for 72 hours.

        Within those 72 hours the patient must be examined by a second Psychiatrist. If the second doctor agrees with the other two, commitment papers have to be prepared and sent to a judge for review and a court order to commit the patient for 30 days. If the court order is granted, the hospital has to file the medical reports, commitment papers and judge's order with the County Clerk.

        At the end of the 30 days there is a hearing, the judge that signed the order is present, the patient can have a lawyer and the doctors testify.

        Commitment is not automatic, there were times when the doctors did not agree and no commitment was possible, the patient was released.

        There were times the judge refused to sign the commitment papers and the patient was released.

        There were time that the judge at the hearing decided to release the patient, other times the decision was to either send the patient to long term care or keep them for another 30 days,

        My work, and the hospital's was scrutinized by judges on a daily basis, by the patient liaison who the hospital was required by law to have on staff and was ethical and legally bound to review a patient's case in the light most favorable to the patient, by the prosecutor's office every 90 days because we had to submit reports to them.

        The process to involuntarily commit someone in the United States is robust, with checks and balances to prevent abuse.

        I don't know what you think happens but I have nothing to worry about.

        Comment


        • #84
          Originally posted by qarium View Post

          Modern education system of government approved schools and government approved professional training and government approved universities
          are in fact a classic RICO Collusion crime case because they all push harmful to a individual and harmful to the complete society patented and proprietary and closed source monopole based solutions from Nvidia and Microsoft and apple and so one.




          Collusion is a crime and to make children addicted is a crime to. Children become highly addicted to expensive walled gardens without any exist they become hogged/dependent​ to this Drug for their lifetime without any possibility to ever exit this prison for the mind.

          this destroy the free market and capitalism in general because inside of this monopole walled gardens there is no competition and no alternatives.

          learn more about this RICO Collusion crime syndicate: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KOzcS701vx4
          And I'm the one that gets called stupid, an idiot, a clown, an asshole, and people demand i be banned.

          Yet somehow this person is a valuable contributor to this forum.

          Michael


          I have a business suggestion for you, start charging a yearly fee for posting to threads related the articles you post on the main page.

          Charge $20 a month and make this fee separate from the premium subscription.

          Think about it.

          Comment


          • #85
            Originally posted by sophisticles View Post
            And I'm the one that gets called stupid, an idiot, a clown, an asshole, and people demand i be banned.
            Yet somehow this person is a valuable contributor to this forum.
            Michael
            I have a business suggestion for you, start charging a yearly fee for posting to threads related the articles you post on the main page.
            Charge $20 a month and make this fee separate from the premium subscription.
            Think about it.
            I already have life-time Phoronix premium and i did not only buy it for myself. i did buy it for other people to.

            yet you are the one who is leeching because of course you do not have life-time-phoronix-premium.
            Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

            Comment


            • #86
              Originally posted by sophisticles View Post
              There is another explanation, that I have a deeper understanding of the subject matter that you are unable to accept.
              You make so many demonstrably incorrect statements, this is absurd. The fact that you cannot see that shows you are too full of yourself. The only version of reality you're willing to consider is one where you're basically right and everyone else is basically wrong, and if that's not narcissism, I don't know what is.

              Don't say no one ever tried to tell you. I'm sure you'll die sad and alone, blaming the world for all your problems. But, apparently, it's a preferable fate to the prospect of a bit of introspection and being willing to consider that just maybe you are the biggest part of your problems.
              Last edited by coder; 11 February 2024, 07:42 PM.

              Comment


              • #87
                I vow to never respond to anything either coder or qarium post going forward.

                If I falter, someone please remind me.

                Comment


                • #88
                  Originally posted by sophisticles View Post
                  I vow to never respond to anything either coder or qarium post going forward.
                  As a narcissist, I'm sure you're quite adept at shutting out all the signals the world is trying to send you that you're full of shit.

                  Comment


                  • #89
                    Originally posted by coder View Post
                    As a narcissist, I'm sure you're quite adept at shutting out all the signals the world is trying to send you that you're full of shit.
                    i think not much people would put you coder and me in one group... because well you are very disciplined in staying to the tech topics.

                    not like me you know... but this shows how insane he is ... its like birdie/Avis he also has a long list of very very different people and the joke is on his forum ban list are even people who agree with him on many topics...

                    what is the purpose of these people come here in this forum to then ban and ghost other forum members ? it really makes no sense.

                    if they just would not be part of this forum they would not need to ban or Ghost anyone.
                    Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

                    Comment


                    • #90
                      Originally posted by coder View Post
                      You make so many demonstrably incorrect statements, this is absurd. The fact that you cannot see that shows you are too full of yourself. The only version of reality you're willing to consider is one where you're basically right and everyone else is basically wrong, and if that's not narcissism, I don't know what is.
                      Don't say no one ever tried to tell you. I'm sure you'll die sad and alone, blaming the world for all your problems. But, apparently, it's a preferable fate to the prospect of a bit of introspection and being willing to consider that just maybe you are the biggest part of your problems.
                      there is a possibility that it is something else and not narcissism
                      for example it could be:

                      or
                      Dunning-Kruger-Effect
                      or Illusory Superiority

                      it is only narcissism if he loves himself and if he thinks of himself as the very best and of course superior of course without objective comparison from the outside world.
                      if he is just incompetent but thinks he is competent then it is lake wobegon effect if he is skilled but overestimates his skill it is Dunning-Kruger-Effect.

                      also keep in mind that from the dark triad other parts of the triangle are stronger

                      "The Dark Triad or Dark Triad refers to the personality traits of narcissism, Machiavellianism and subclinical psychopathy (i.e. sociopathy)​"

                      so it also could be something like Lake_Wobegon_effect+Machiavellianism+subclinical psychopathy+sociopathy
                      or Dunning-Kruger-Effect+Machiavellianism+subclinical psychopathy+sociopathy

                      basically it is only narcissism if he loves himself but who knows maybe he does not even love himself.
                      Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X