Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benchmarking Five Linux Distros Against Windows 11 On The Threadripper PRO 7995WX / HP Z6 G5 A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anux View Post
    Sure, if you can output 1 movie per week you can make much more money than if it takes a month.
    This is so laughable.

People buy tickets in advance for a movie and in many cases wait eagerly for years for a movie to come out.

There is zero correlation between demand for a movie and when it is released, people will run out to see a new Star Wars, or Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter or Hunger Games or any movie you can name and it won't matter one bit how long it takes to be released.

You really need a basic course in Economics, specifically Elastic vs Inelastic Goods and Supply and Demand.

Comment

Hello everybody,

I would like to apologize for my posts under nickname "sophisticles" and "hel88".

the thing is, I am very sick person. Schizophrenia with manic depression.
      When I'm on my medication like now, I feel ashamed for the things that I do when not on medication.

For example, when I'm not using my therapy properly I get this crazy tendency to troll on linux forums. For that devious purpose I am using nicknames "sophisticles" and "hel88". under those nicknames I write crazy, insane things. when I am on regular therapy like now, I cannot believe the crap that I wrote under those 2 nicknames.

overall, I would like all of you to know that I don't really mean what I write under those 2 nicknames and also, I love linux, open source and gpl. and yes, microsoft sucks.‚Äč

Comment

Working...
      X