• Show
Clear All

• CochainComplex
    replied
    Oh f*** ...its time for a talos machine

Leave a comment:

• ms178
    replied
    I don't want it, I don't want to pay for it (die size).

Leave a comment:

• Danny3
    replied
    Another hardware backdoor?
    Every time I see the word "trust", "secure", whatever, I know something is fishy!

Leave a comment:

• MeowDib
    replied
    The name ROT will probably not age well.

Leave a comment:

• sdack
    replied
    I could not care less whether Microsoft or Google are on board, but both Intel and Arm seem to be missing. Also curious is that although Nvidia is being mentioned here did Nvidia in fact not contribute to the specification and only AMD, Microsoft and Google are being listed on the document and its revision history.

Leave a comment:

• AMD, Google, Microsoft & NVIDIA Announce "Caliptra" Open-Source Root of Trust

Phoronix: AMD, Google, Microsoft & NVIDIA Announce "Caliptra" Open-Source Root of Trust

AMD, Google, Microsoft, and NVIDIA have used this week's OCP Global Summit to announce Caliptra as their open specification for a silicon Root-of-Trust (ROT) to be found with future CPUs / SoCs, GPUs, NICs, SSDs, and other hardware components.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X