No announcement yet.

OpenBLAS Deciding Whether To Drop Support For Russia's Elbrus CPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimko Unfortunately, some people understand only the language of force, we can't do anything about that. I live in a country that helped emensly it's neighbours zillion times through the history, even liberated them multiple times, yet, with puppet regimes, they keep attacking, "degrading" and all sorts of things to my country, all of that is sponsored and supported by US/EU. But let me tell you something, when times get rough, all of those countries don't turn to the US/EU for help, as we speak now, some of them, literally beg for some basic stuff, and they are self-proclaimed "developed and superior", and to make irony even bigger, it's the same people who say "X are worst" and then "X help me", if I was in power in my country I wouldn't help them at all, I would simply say "Well, I am the worst, ask your friends from US/EU/NATO", but governments here don't do such things for whatever reason.

Comment

• I just wanted to clarify something..
      To be honest I am terrified with a news that I saw in RT, about plain Nazism..

I Saw in RT, that Nancy Pelosi in the US received the Ukranian President saying "Slava Ukraina!", and chanting everybody in the room?
      It that true?

Because that statement is a Nazi statement created by Nazi Stepan Bandera, when he joined with Adolf Hitler in WWII.
      And if true is a irrefutable proof that the US has become a NAZI state.

Please someone can clarify, if you saw that in the news??
      Thanks in advance.

Comment

• tuxd3v I think I saw the video, yup, idiots spewing Nazi salute equivalent to the "Heil Hitler", they probably don't know, I didn't know that was a Nazi salute actually, I knew about Nazi movements etc., but that salute I did not know. It's possible they didn't know, it is also possible that was intentional, since Zakharova mentioned it a week ago or so.

PS: Intentional or not, one thing is for sure, those people will not even aknowledge that, let alone apologize for it, they are the lowest scum of the earth, and from such "people" you should not expect human traits such as honesty, integrity, decency etc.
        So far,e very action of those "officials" goes strictly in my prediction pattern they are using.
        Last edited by leipero; 17 March 2022, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by leipero View Post
          tuxd3v I think I saw the video, yup, idiots spewing Nazi salute equivalent to the "Heil Hitler", they probably don't know, I didn't know that was a Nazi salute actually, I knew about Nazi movements etc., but that salute I did not know. It's possible they didn't know, it is also possible that was intentional, since Zakharova mentioned it a week ago or so.

PS: Intentional or not, one thing is for sure, those people will not even aknowledge that, let alone apologize for it, they are the lowest scum of the earth, and from such "people" you should not expect human traits such as honesty, integrity, decency etc.
          So far,e very action of those "officials" goes strictly in my prediction pattern they are using.
          Well, I don't know how can they not know about that, sincerely.
          Probably she and others are nazi too, and identify themselves with that garbage..

The slogan is chanted in Ukraine today in Kiev and some other parts were nazi sentiment exist..
          Usually someone in Power says loud "Slava Ukraina", and the pupils reply "Glory to heroes", this is a nazi Salute from Stepan Bandera, the leader of the nazi organization OUN.

And the nazis tried to put it even in football teams in their shirts..but FIFA and UEFA forbid them.
          I am almost sure that, in the Country internally, they use it the same way in sports..

Remember that Stepan Bandera was responsible to the killings of:
          More than 140000 Jews, more than 50000 Poles, and more than 30000 Russians.
          Even the German Nazis got disgusted by his brutality..

He managed this before being arrested.
          He managed later to scape, to Germany, were a lot later he was shot and killed probably by Jews, or Russians under the pseudonym of "Stepan Opall".
          The problem was that his ideology managed to survive, and after 2014 was resurrected to become mainstream..

You can see a bit of it, in the Oliver Stone 1:34hours Documentary, Ukraine on Fire.
          That content was marked as forbidden, and YouTube retired it,
          But there are still some places were you can see it, thanks god.

Now, what p*sses me off, is why the USA, even tough that they lost almost no one in the WWII, but still lost some...how can they sh*tt in their heroes graves!
          Complete Abomination!

Comment

• Originally posted by coder View Post
            Huh? They're supposed to stop maintaining OpenBLAS, just because Russia is using it?
            Ask them, not me.

Comment

• tuxd3v Well, here is the core of the issue, Chinese official presented it well (picture says more than 1000 words):

Massive/collective delusions are real thing, we are observing it as we speak, sociology did deal with this topic a lot, but, I think after all of this is done, they should put much more effort in it, not searching for "easy answer", but what is actually the truth. I'm actually afraid of what I see, because it leads me towards conclusions I wouldn't like to be true, and such conclusions give only one solution for the issue = destruction of human race.

Comment

tuxd3v Well, here is the core of the issue, Chinese official presented it well (picture says more than 1000 words):

Massive/collective delusions are real thing, we are observing it as we speak, sociology did deal with this topic a lot, but, I think after all of this is done, they should put much more effort in it, not searching for "easy answer", but what is actually the truth. I'm actually afraid of what I see, because it leads me towards conclusions I wouldn't like to be true, and such conclusions give only one solution for the issue = destruction of human race.
                I agree, its our own hypocrisy..
                Yes I also arrived to that conclusion, it seems human race is the only race capable to auto extinguish herself...sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post

I agree, its our own hypocrisy..
                  Yes I also arrived to that conclusion, it seems human race is the only race capable to auto extinguish herself...sad.
                  Some recent examples of "western" propaganda:

(I'm glad people in comments are starting to see through the BS, it took them a while, but better late than never)
                  What actually happened:

On more news, in my country, ISP's (lawsuits are waiting them) decided to block some news outlets on their own according to the EU directive few days ago, despite the fact it's not an EU member (thank God..), then, other local non-blocked websites follow "western" narrative for the most part, most recent (today), they spew total BS on what's happening in Mariupol, meanwhile, on blocked websites (I access using proxy), you can see actual footage of "Ukrainian soldiers" (Nazis, Azov etc.) dressed as women in order to escape the city as civilians..., such a bravery from little Nazis...

Meanwhile, youtube deleted my account without any explanation just "breaking the rules/community guidelines" because I re-uploaded RT and other blocked media videos. As an consequence, I've de-googled myself completely.
                  Last edited by leipero; 23 March 2022, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Some recent examples of "western" propaganda:

(I'm glad people in comments are starting to see through the BS, it took them a while, but better late than never)
                    What actually happened:
                    I don't even saw that video and I already knew our propaganda machine was distorting the truth
                    Probably the Russians know one or 2 thing's about military Intelligence
                    Remember that the same capability the US has to spy on other countries, Russia also has.

And probably they saw the shopping mall empty, and used to store weapons..
                    They followed the Grad MLR systems to the shopping, and probably analysed several days, to see if civilians where entering and exiting the shop, and draw there own conclusions, they were smart.

In Mariupol happened the same thing, the nazis vacated the hospital and installed themselves there,
                    Due to the fact that the Hospital is in the center of Mariupol, and probably because if they got injured...they are already in a hospital, more chance to survive.
                    But they thought that the Russians are stupid, they donĀ“t realize that Russia has satellites in space with capabilities to see what's going on the ground, in any country on earth..
                    Later I saw our media telling that Russians were bombarding a hospital and a maternity.. "the Russians are so evil that they are killing babies.." omg, I investigated the subject and discovered that the hospital was vacated days earlier , and was the nazi Azov battalion there..

The nazis some 1 week ago launched Tochka-U missiles with cluster munitions in Donbass, and they killed and injured a lot of people, it was like a terror apocalyptic movie.
                    Some people that managed to scape the attack, they were inside buildings, they later come out, and found their relatives all in pieces..
                    I still remember a old man, crying like a baby, looking to the ground, and asking to his wife, if she was ok, calling for her, and always crying( ofcourse she lost her life, her body was full of shrapnel.. ).. probably I will not forget that event in the next years..
                    But the point is,
                    The media in my country is so low, but so low, they took pictures of that nazi attack and went ahead saying that Russians had launched cluster munitions against civilians in Ukraine.
                    OMG how can someone be so low!?They don't even have shame...those guys are journalists, and journalism now means a different thing..
                    Just pay attention on what is happening to Tucker Carlson of FoxNews, is being accused of being a traitor, and so on, only because he sometimes reports some facts that doesn't go well for the establishment..

Originally posted by leipero View Post
                    On more news, in my country, ISP's (lawsuits are waiting them) decided to block some news outlets on their own according to the EU directive few days ago, despite the fact it's not an EU member (thank God..), then, other local non-blocked websites follow "western" narrative for the most part, most recent (today), they spew total BS on what's happening in Mariupol, meanwhile, on blocked websites (I access using proxy), you can see actual footage of "Ukrainian soldiers" (Nazis, Azov etc.) dressed as women in order to escape the city as civilians..., such a bravery from little Nazis...
                    Well my country blocked Russian outlets, but I realised very fast that they have done that to create a false narrative.
                    With the outlets online they will not be able to create that narrative, because people would see and report in forums , etc so that people could wakeup..
                    Every time that your Government blocks access to news, you already know automatically that they are preparing something..

hehe I saw some nazis dressed in women cloths too
                    Its so strange, I had previously in the days before knew that some where already switching the military cloths for civilian ones,
                    And they tried to ask someone to get them a ride in their cars,
                    But Russians are not stupid, and in the check points a lot of cars were discovered with infiltrated nazis inside, disguised as if they were part of the family, they were arrested..

They think they are the Superior Race, but actually let me tell you that they are very stupid...usually a "good" nazi tatoo is body full of nazi symbols( to feel himself close to the cause..).
                    The Russians just need to ask them to undress that cloths, and they are easily discovered...so stupid.
                    Later they decided to go one step ahead and dress as woman's,... I don't even know what to say
                    Originally posted by leipero View Post
                    Meanwhile, youtube deleted my account without any explanation just "breaking the rules/community guidelines" because I re-uploaded RT and other blocked media videos. As an consequence, I've de-googled myself completely.
                    Yup,
                    This is a very current problem..started with Donald Trump.
                    In any country that a company operates it needs to provide the same services to all people, if not they cannot do business.
                    At least in my country is like that,
                    But this online business are difficult to regulate and they simply don't care with the law..
                    We need legislation that regulates the internet market ASAP.

Comment

• tuxd3v Well, they are not journalists, they are anything but..., it's copy-paste of the same thing I saw 2+ decades ago. Some German ex journalists explained how it is done, but he's to blame as well (and I think he acknowledged it), because he agreed to it.

I'm against regulations, I'm for people to see it as it is and decide on ethical principles. Uninformed public is the most dangerous public, and this whole situation proves that over and over again, but to make things worse, it's so called "leaders" (mostly self-proclaimed in the EU) who are, well, they are either complete idiots, evil or/and corrupt to the bone. As I said from the very beginning, it's the people in Europe who will pay the price for those idiots following the US interest, they are clearly US puppets who are no longer legitimate if they ever were.

Comment

Working...
                      X