Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
    The nazi west Ukrainians..!
    Can you find any evidence of this, aside from Russian media and Russian sympathizers? And how many Nazis do you think live in Ukraine (a nation of 41 million)?

Also, why do Putin's list of demands for ending the war say nothing about Nazis? Same thing with his list of demands that he released, before the invasion began. It proves the whole Nazi thing is just a ruse.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
      We should all live in peace, and say NO to nazism..
      Yes.

Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
      But instead some countries continue to do business with nazi supporters..shame.
      I can only assume you're talking about Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by h0tc0d3 View Post
        You know that "Дождь" and "Эхо Москвы" opposition channels banned in the west and on YouTube?
        YouTube is not government-run. They are part of Alphabet, a private company with its own policies against propaganda and disinformation.

Comment

Before the invasion, I had at least 50 calls per day from scammers from Ukraine. They brazenly deceived our mothers, disabled people, cancer patients, mothers of sick children. For these people there is no honor and no conscience.
          Not to defend any of that behavior, but can you please condemn Russian ransom-ware groups with the same outrage? They indiscriminately extort all manner of people, hospitals, non-profit organizations, small towns, etc.

Originally posted by h0tc0d3 View Post
          in Ukraine they released criminals from prison and gave them weapons, and they are now engaged in looting and attacking their citizens.
          Why would a country release violent criminals and give them weapons? No, that's nonsense.

Now, if they were non-violent and near the end of their sentence, I guess an early-release could be seen as a way to lessen the burden on the prisons food, resources, and staff. All of which have got to be getting scarce.

Comment

Why don't you remember then Zelensky's opponents who were convicted?
            Why don't you remember that Ukraine has a long and unfortunate history of corruption? One of the main reasons Zelenskyy got elected was to fight it. So, that checks out.

Why don't you remember about killed a dozen murdered journalists in Ukraine?
            Why don't you remember there have long been Russian operatives and sympathizers in Ukraine?

The most respected oppositionist was Boris Nemtsov
            Alright, so let's talk about him and his murder. I suppose you're going to blame it on Nazis?

Comment

Do you offer to stand aside when people are called to kill others people?
              This is an interesting special case. The way that USA handles "incitement to violence" is based on whether the person saying it had good reason to believe others would attempt to act on it. That allows a rhetorical statement, like "kill the nazis", but not if it's someone in a position of power who's ordering their followers or subordinates, with an expectation they'd actually try to do it.

Where is tolerance here?
              I'm not familiar with that case, but it sounds like he got prosecuted for invasion of privacy and then stabbing two people:

Comment

• Originally posted by sanjaadzic View Post
                This degenerated into a German vs. a Serbian (plus one more on each side, that I can't identify more precisely), taking shots at each other, by repeating disgusting US vs. Rusisan propaganda, respectively.
                Your error is believing that news on each size is equally propagandistic.

This is called the "anchoring" effect. Given two data points, even when one is known to be unreliable, humans have difficulty excluding it from their estimation of the truth. Russian propagandists know this. They know most people probably don't believe their more extreme claims, but yet even those very claims still serve to shift opinion.

You really need look no further than the facts. Russia invaded Ukraine - a country that posed no threat do it.

When viewed in perspective of the second Chechen war, the conflicts in Abkhazia and South Ossetia regions of Georgia, their annexation of Crimea, and their meddling in Ukraine's Donetsk and Luhansk regions, a clear pattern of behavior emerges. Obviously, the Russian propagandists are going to have excuses for all of these conflicts, but the trend should tell you all you really need to know.

Comment

The French killed peaceful Africans, and were eventually forced to flee. Our soldiers were hired by the presidents of these countries. Write that you can't read. Because people themselves should judge and draw conclusions, but not you for them.
                  There are lots of reasons African leaders (some of them dictators) bring in Russian mercenaries, and most of them aren't good reasons. You know, waging war for hire in Africa puts you in pretty bad company, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by leipero View Post
                    h0tc0d3 You are arguing with hypocrates who are personally invested and probably suffer from hatred, basically, they are part of the problem.
                    Why are you so threatened by the truth?

I don't find disinformation personally threatening. For me, it's like a puzzle to pick apart.

I guess if you have an agenda, and you know you're standing on weak ground, then it would be threatening for people to contradict you. And I'm guessing what's really got you worried is that Serbia doesn't have many friends in the world. Worse, it needs Russia a lot more than Russia needs it. So, good luck with that.

Comment

They try to convince us that we are poor. But in fact, we have the cheapest food and housing costs.
                      That's not the contradiction you seem to think it is. You're simply benefiting by being in one of the better-paying industries, but that doesn't mean your average countryman is faring quite so well. I doubt you ever took a class on economics.

The Russian people have been under sanctions all their lives,
                      That's not true. There weren't sanctions until Putin started invading his neighbors. Prior to that, you'd have to look inwards for the causes of your economic problems.

we, in comparison with the West, have learned to adapt, and even benefit from it.
                      If it's such a good thing, why don't your elites invest more of their fortunes in their own country?

Comment

Working...
                      X