OpenBLAS Deciding Whether To Drop Support For Russia's Elbrus CPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post

It's very much alive in the East I would say. Do you not know that restricting press, freedom of speech is a key part of the nazi idiology? Where do you get 15 years prison for stating the truth or using the word "war"?
    I know, EU.

Comment

• Originally posted by leipero View Post

I know, EU.
      Russian is not in the EU...

Comment

• It smells fishy that it's a newly created account and chosed a OSS project with Chinese owner to stir shits.

Comment

What sanctions against Russian ISPs? Some Russian propaganda sites like Russia Today have been blocked, but exactly how is that an issue except for the people who want to spread propaganda? If someone abuses our freedom of speech by spreading hate and disinformation then they should expect to be blocked.
          Propagandist. Answer a couple of questions. Why is it possible to speak any language in Russia? And if a person speaks Russian in Ukraine, then they immediately belittle him and can kill him? Why in Russia no one calls to attack foreigners? But in Europe, attacks on Russians and Belarus are often heard from politicians? Why hasn't there been a single attack on foreigners in Russia and Belarus for more than a week? But there are thousands of attacks on Russians and Belarusians? Why do people in Ukraine in the media openly call for attacking Russians and justify the killing of Russians? What is the fault of students and disabled people? Are they attacking you? Do they threaten you? It's simple, you are just mentally unhealthy cowards and can only attack the weak! You don't know history, and you don't know how to use Google to back up the words. You've been sitting here for days and slinging mud at our people instead of contributing to the open source community. Compared to you, I made about a few commits.
          Es ist die Zeit für niedere Instinkte, Russlandhass hat Hochkonjunktur. Da wird diskriminiert, pauschalisiert und gestrichen was das Zeug hält. • Foto: Radek Pietruszka/PAP/dpa

Comment

Firstly I certainly hope the sheeple will wake up and demand the freedom and human rights they deserve. One good day Russia may become a free country.

Your disdain for existing media platforms really doesn't help your message (whatever it is). If you don't like Twitter/Facebook etc, then don't use them. Simple. I don't and I don't miss anything at all. However I do agree with stopping those who actively and maliciously spread misinformation and propaganda. There is a huge difference between giving your opinion freely and trying to brainwash others and demonize other human beings by calling them nazi or whatever term happens to be in fashion.
            "If you don't like Twitter/Facebook etc, then don't use them." - i don't removed metabook account a year ago. Not sure if ever had twatter.

Comment

• Originally posted by L_A_G View Post
              That could easily be something major to do with GLIBC or GCC over the myriad of eyebrow raising statements Richard Stallman has made since the late 1970s. That would end up hurting open source in a massive way that I don't think any sane person would consider worth it over sending a statement by inconveniencing some Russian developers.
              L_O_L. No, this has nothing to do with your Cancel Culture wet dream, but I'm sure that's exactly in line with how Russian propagandists want to cast this: as mere "russophobia" cancel culture.

Comment

Fake news... (proper term: LIES).
                Forgetting the logistical impossibility of them doing this in a city that at the time was under Russian occupation, why the flying fuk would Ukranians blow up their own reactor? Thats the equivalent of sending a massive nuke in the center of Europe. Even cutting off electricity (when they need it most) in the middle of the war is also ridiculously stupid.

Do you even listen to what you say? That is up there with people that believe the earth is flat.

Comment

• Can some of Phoronix members from Portugal go a bit more in details about "TV / STREAMING - Grupo Globo" in relation to "[Rede Globo] [É de Casa]". I've gave myself a right to reupload RT and other blocked media in the EU, they proclaimed rights on the video they have no relation with. Anyway, I disputed it, but I would prefer to know a bit more details on that shady company.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by mdedetrich View Post

Forgetting the logistical impossibility of them doing this in a city that at the time was under Russian occupation, why the flying fuk would Ukranians blow up their own reactor? Thats the equivalent of sending a massive nuke in the center of Europe. Even cutting off electricity (when they need it most) in the middle of the war is also ridiculously stupid.

Do you even listen to what you say? That is up there with people that believe the earth is flat.
                    1. No one attempted to blow up reactors...
                    2. Nuclear facility is secured by Russian troops and taken over peacefuly on 28th of february with no incidents.
                    3. Ukranian Nazis infiltrated and attacked people who were securing the area and used training building for that.
                    4. Russians neutralized them causing minor fire in teh training building.

If you don't want to stop reading propaganda, stop spreading it, as I told you before, I have no interest to argue with people who don't know what they are talking about, I however had to correct misinformation such people are spreading here, it's my moral or ethical duty to do so.

Comment

1. No one attempted to blow up reactors...
                      2. Nuclear facility is secured by Russian troops and taken over peacefuly on 28th of february with no incidents.
                      3. Ukranian Nazis infiltrated and attacked people who were securing the area and used training building for that.
                      4. Russians neutralized them causing minor fire in teh training building.

If you don't want to stop reading propaganda, stop spreading it, as I told you before, I have no interest to argue with people who don't know what they are talking about, I however had to correct misinformation such people are spreading here, it's my moral or ethical duty to do so.
                      For starters, there are no Ukranian "Nazi's holding the plant, this is Putin's bullshit propaganda to justify the war. Yes there are some right wing people in Ukriane, just like every other country (including Russia) has.

Secondly, since you are living in Russia you obviously are not getting live streams of whats going on Ukraine, but lets just say that the Russian TV is self censoring the war

Comment

Working...
                      X