OpenBLAS Deciding Whether To Drop Support For Russia's Elbrus CPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onlyLinuxLuvUBack View Post
    ukranians are not trying to blow up russia nuclear reactors.
    Fake news... (proper term: LIES).

Comment

• Originally posted by t.s. View Post
      Typical EU & US Citizens (not all but AFAIK, quite a bunch of them): US and EU is Just! NATO is Just! Everything they do is Just! Everything beside them is evil! China is Evil! Russia is evil! North Korea is evil! Ethiopia, Palestine, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.. what's that? Eww. Didn't care, and don't care.

You start a war? What factions are you? China? Russia? NK? Middle East? Then you're evil! But if you're US / EU / NATO, you are absolutely, ultimately just! If US / EU / NATO vs GOD, then, of course, god is evil!

It's kind of like NAZI -> They think that they're the superior race. What they did, do, done is just. Never wrong.
      It's your actions that make you evil or not. Who shells cities indiscriminately? Who uses cluster bombs against civilians? Who flattens whole cities without any regard? Who hides mass murderers like Igor Girkin who started the war in Ukraine in 2014 and is responsible for downing MH-17?

Some parts of the world have strict rules and laws to protect humans, freedom, democracy, and follow them even in war. Others have no regard for human live whatsoever whether in war or not. That's good vs evil in a nutshell.

Comment

• Originally posted by leipero View Post

It's not like Nazi, it is Nazi ideology, it never died "in the west", it was just a sleep for a while.
        It's very much alive in the East I would say. Do you not know that restricting press, freedom of speech is a key part of the nazi idiology? Where do you get 15 years prison for stating the truth or using the word "war"?

Comment

• Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post
          Yes, you're right! You people never wrong, sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post

Free speech for dummies:

Free speech means that the government cannot prosecute you like in Russia or shut you up or imprison you like in Russia. It does not mean that Facebook or whoever else must allow all your messages if they don't agree with you or if you break their rules. So it doesn't make them nazis if they refuse you.
            If government is using it as official means of communication - they are part of public discourse. If tool can be used as communication to government - its even MORE part of public discourse. Laws of state/country IMHO should apply.
            Further more, NAZI propaganda was provided over privately and publicly owned media in NAZI Germany. It in fact made such medias NAZI. I don't see why same rule does not apply to current nazimetabook nazigoogle and twatter.
            But on surface I agree with you. People are sheeple. No one decided to create alternative to facebook. Everyone uses google, when alternatives are available.
            i put my money where my mouth is, i only use google for email,(hard to get off it), duck duck go is a thing and i removed self due to threats and harassment by so called "broad-minded liberals", who are just comunazi pretending to be freedom and equality loving people, from fistin yourfacebook. The fact over 80% dont understand that they are comunazi doesn't make them less comunazi.

Comment

• Originally posted by leipero View Post

China, India, Brazil are too small..., again, 3/4 of the world do not sanction Russia measured by population, and well over 2/3 by country numbers. EU/US, while they do matter, Russia can do well without them.
              Yeah, Russia can do well. Stockmarket and rouble almost halved since the invasion. And I'm sure Brazil, India and China are able to sell them parts for planes, cars and microchips that they will desperately need in a few weeks/months. Purely thinking in terms of number of people rather than considering what the other countries actually have to offer or whether they have much GDP and international trade right now is stupid. And you still need to build some container ships that actually will transfer any goods (the top container companies no longer server Russia apart from food and basic humanitarian support).

Comment

• Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post

since today its official speaking of war is an illegal act in russia - proclaiming sanctions too. up to 15 years in prison. Meanwhile in NATO Countries it is still ok to spread Putins BS as seen here.
                Only problem is that comunazi based media will shut down anything that EU and US doesn't want you to hear and will steal money from you in case you do excersize free speech. Look at what happend with pug joke while UK was still part of EU.
                De jure - you are right, but de facto, mainstream discourse for majority is not possible as there is no good competition to twatter and metabook and youtube.
                I only hope that sheeple will wake up and bite the hand that cuts its wool.

Comment

• Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post

since today its official speaking of war is an illegal act in russia - proclaiming sanctions too. up to 15 years in prison. Meanwhile in NATO Countries it is still ok to spread Putins BS as seen here.
                  And also, most social media BS are penalized in one way or other. Sanctions against Russian ISPs are taken. If its not a non mandatory censorship - i don't know what is.

Comment

• Originally posted by dimko View Post

Only problem is that comunazi based media will shut down anything that EU and US doesn't want you to hear and will steal money from you in case you do excersize free speech. Look at what happend with pug joke while UK was still part of EU.
                    De jure - you are right, but de facto, mainstream discourse for majority is not possible as there is no good competition to twatter and metabook and youtube.
                    I only hope that sheeple will wake up and bite the hand that cuts its wool.
                    Firstly I certainly hope the sheeple will wake up and demand the freedom and human rights they deserve. One good day Russia may become a free country.

Your disdain for existing media platforms really doesn't help your message (whatever it is). If you don't like Twitter/Facebook etc, then don't use them. Simple. I don't and I don't miss anything at all. However I do agree with stopping those who actively and maliciously spread misinformation and propaganda. There is a huge difference between giving your opinion freely and trying to brainwash others and demonize other human beings by calling them nazi or whatever term happens to be in fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by dimko View Post

And also, most social media BS are penalized in one way or other. Sanctions against Russian ISPs are taken. If its not a non mandatory censorship - i don't know what is.
                      What sanctions against Russian ISPs? Some Russian propaganda sites like Russia Today have been blocked, but exactly how is that an issue except for the people who want to spread propaganda? If someone abuses our freedom of speech by spreading hate and disinformation then they should expect to be blocked.

Comment

Working...
                      X