OpenBLAS Deciding Whether To Drop Support For Russia's Elbrus CPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post
    You're clearly part of the Russian propaganda. How can you possibly deny that?
    I just have my opinion formed based on what is happening.
    I do prefer to find by myself what is going on, than rely in the propaganda from the TV

Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post
    They shot at (and shelled) a nuclear power station and managed to set some buildings on fire and kill several workers in the process.
    That seems to be propaganda, what I saw was a fight that broke at the premisses of the facility, I saw some bullets flying, and flares launched to improve visibility on the ground.
    No sheling and no bombardment.
    However I do saw a the face of a training facility with some smoke?I heard that a fire broke out, and that is possible..

But saying that Russia shelled and bombarded, a Nuclear facility that is plain propaganda.

Comment

Without it you or I might not have been born or we might speak Russian (though I suppose you speak Russian already).
      For some people like you, that don't understand, or don't care and simply follow a narrative close to the geopolitical interests of your country..
      I let a video here for people to see and think about, the hypocrisy nonsense that you are using.

Comment

Then you are still missing the obvious fact that NATO is purely defensive. They explicitly do not go for first strike. And the US certainly doesn't control all countries, nor do they force countries into NATO. And any country can leave if they don't feel they a benefit from joining NATO.
        Oh, I know NATO is "purely defensive", I witnessed it myself when they were attacking me, watching their missiles hit civilian objects, watching their drones and aircrafts falling from the sky. Trust me, very few people on this forum know as good as me how "defensive" NATO is.
        Ofc., those "worthless sand monkeys" know it even better than me, unfortunately, most of them have no voice.

Comment

I'm still not sure what you mean but in the recent UN vote 73% of countries voted to condemn the Russian invasion, and 18% abstained for various political reasons. Only Russia, Belarus, Eritrea, North Korea and Syria voted against. So I'd say there is not a lot of support for Russia's war.

Now I agree it would be nice to keep sports and politics separate, but the reality is that has never been possible. Just hosting the Olympics is huge political statement. Sports successes are always talked about in a very nationalistic way. The Olympics coverage even has scoreboards showing which countries win the most medals! And the doping thing is quite relevant since that was a known issue since Soviet Union times and directly related to the political goal of showing everybody who is the better country with the better ideology. The Eurovision festival is also overly nationalistic and political (most vote for their friends irrespectively of the actual performance).

Now if everybody participated individually rather than representing their country then maybe sport might become less political over time.
          Actually having the Olympics and Eurovision as political battle grounds would be for the best. Much better to fight the wars on the football fields and the olympics than fighting actual wars.

Comment

• Originally posted by leipero View Post

Oh, I know NATO is "purely defensive", I witnessed it myself when they were attacking me, watching their missiles hit civilian objects, watching their drones and aircrafts falling from the sky. Trust me, very few people on this forum know as good as me how "defensive" NATO is.
            Ofc., those "worthless sand monkeys" know it even better than me, unfortunately, most of them have no voice.
            What do you think would have been a better option? Let the war, the killings, the genocide in Yugoslavia continue until the end? And it's not like NATO started any of this, they stopped it (after letting it go on for way too long if you ask me).

Comment

What do you think would have been a better option? Let the war, the killings, the genocide in Yugoslavia continue until the end? And it's not like NATO started any of this, they stopped it (after letting it go on for way too long if you ask me).
              Actually it went on for too long due to two countries constantly vetoing against a UN resolution to end one of the bloodiest conflicts in Europe in modern time, and you can guess which two they where (which probably also plays a part on why Yugoslavia is being brought up here again and again)...

Comment

No, I really promised myself not to engage in this topic, I am not the history teacher, and no one pays me to teach people, and it drains my energy in doing so.

F.Ultra
                I can only tell you what I told to PerformanceExpert, I don't have any further comments.

Comment

NATO bombed you for a just reason. NATO however did nothing to your "sand monkeys" (your idiotic words), that was a US lead coalition, not NATO.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
                    For some people like you, that don't understand, or don't care and simply follow a narrative close to the geopolitical interests of your country..
                    I let a video here for people to see and think about, the hypocrisy nonsense that you are using.
                    It's well known that both sides suffer badly in any conflict, especially civilians. Remember there are something like 14000 dead in the Donbas area in the last 8 years. Hypocrisy is when you blame all of it on the Ukranians or think that the war we have now will lead to something better. The exact numbers are unclear but in just 8 days of war there are approximately a third to half as many dead already.

Comment

No, I really promised myself not to engage in this topic, I am not the history teacher, and no one pays me to teach people, and it drains my energy in doing so.

F.Ultra
                      I can only tell you what I told to PerformanceExpert, I don't have any further comments.
                      Of course you don't, and yet we will see you keep on writing some more lies soon enough. FYI I know exactly what went on in your country before NATO decided to intervene, I was in the army at the time and had numerous senior officers going down to Yugoslavia as UN troops during the whole conflict from 1992 onwards under UNPROFOR. The main thing the all wished for when they came home was that some one would have bombed you sooner to end that fricking madness that was taking place there.

Comment

Working...
                      X