OpenBLAS Deciding Whether To Drop Support For Russia's Elbrus CPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coder View Post
    Why would you think that? If you got kidnapped and managed to escape, you'd probably start carrying a weapon or some form of protection! You don't think former Soviet states felt traumatized by the experience? It would be surprising if they didn't line up at NATO's doorstep!

This whole victim narrative by Putin is the real problem. NATO didn't do anything to him. It's not his real problem, it's just a convenient excuse he uses to justify his bad deeds.

It's a voluntary club. Countries are free to leave, if they want. It's much easier than getting out of the EU, I promise you that!
    "If you got kidnapped and managed to escape, you'd probably start carrying a weapon or some form of protection! You don't think former Soviet states felt traumatized by the experience?" - in EU you don't. You are not allowed inmost places. THere are too many things i can say here, but i am tired of repeating self.(allegory of baby, allegory of band members in several groups of people, etc)

"You don't think former Soviet states felt traumatized by the experience?" - yeah, they were, but they conveniently decided to be nationalistic and call all sins of fathers on Russia. on new born. and of course NATO, a grown up, decided to take those post ussr countries under its wing. funny that loudest anti russians were ukrain and georgia, whose leaders in communist party were especially murderous and genocideous. FU Stallin, hope you and Hitler are forced to rape each other in hell.

"NATO didn't do anything to him." - yeah it did. it has expanded instead of dissolved.

"It's a voluntary club." - beside the point. NATO is a tool. And even defensive tool can be used offensively.
    10 people defensive team. 3 of them are bandits. they go out and rob one neighbour. They look at house of second. Second has 3 brothers. Now 3 people can come back at time when 2 brothers are out and overtake house. 4 brothers cant attack preemptively cause other 6 from other team will join. You see the point?

Comment

• Originally posted by dimko View Post

"Um, no. The risk democracies face is tyranny of the majority." - sorry thats what i meant to say.
      "have Constitutional rights and other legal protections." - safeguards fail. Freedom of speech is about to fail under disguise of hate speech legislation. Look at Kanada for example, Jordan Petrson long warned about language police. Now peaceful demonstrants will have long reaching consequences in their lives.

"Did you happen to hear that Russia is now debating a law that would criminalize anyone reporting news the government disputes?" - First step of becoming a NAZI. So is US, makes first steps. one of first steps of segregsating jews, was to brand them with "they have sicknesses". Which anticovidvaxxers are starting to experience. And monopolies like Google and Metabook force informational blockade against those who scientifically disagree with regime, like epidemiologists and virologists.

"But unlike totalitarian regime who needs one or two enemies", Russia has more than it needs since it was rebuilt from USSR.
      You are talking complete nonsense. While everyone in the world is talking about Russia, there is a redistribution of the world economy, look at what is happening in your countries. Money rules the world, Russia has no enemies. Russia does not impose sanctions, and for many years has been asking Western countries to sit down at the negotiating table and guarantee Russia's security. But the United States cynically withdrew from all military agreements, proving once again that they do not need peace and a treaty. The United States was the first to withdraw from nuclear weapons contracts. What are you talking about? Russia is the richest country in terms of resources, and everyone has long wanted to destroy it, like Iraq, for the sake of cheap oil. It is worth noting despite all the sanctions and dirt, Russia is the most reliable supplier. You are replacing concepts, there is no Nazism in the law! You are just an idiot! The law guarantees the safety of all peoples in the Russian Federation! Secondly, the new law only introduces criminal liability for the spread of obvious lies and Nazi calls to kill people. You talk about freedom of speech, but all our media already closed in the West! I can open wangtonpost, cnn, bbc, euronews, but you cant open sputnik or RT! Therefore, the only Nazi here is you!

Last edited by h0tc0d3; 04 March 2022, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dimko View Post
        "have Constitutional rights and other legal protections." - safeguards fail. Freedom of speech is about to fail under disguise of hate speech legislation. Look at Kanada for example, Jordan Petrson long warned about language police. Now peaceful demonstrants will have long reaching consequences in their lives.
        More whataboutisms. In Russia you may get fired and risk jailtime for the simple crime of laying flowers or holding a sign asking for peace, not war. It's 15 years if you publish an article stating the truth. I dare you to come up with an example where people in the West get the same treatment. Even the idiots who stormed the US Capitol will get off with far less jailtime.

"Did you happen to hear that Russia is now debating a law that would criminalize anyone reporting news the government disputes?" - First step of becoming a NAZI.
        I agree, they are literally following the nazi playbook to fascism. Again, I dare you find an equivalent example in the West - and I mean serious jailtime simply for reporting the truth. You can't because we have "freedom of speech", one of our many freedoms here.

Comment

• Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post
          More whataboutisms. In Russia you may get fired and risk jailtime for the simple crime of laying flowers or holding a sign asking for peace, not war.
          You are talking nonsense and do not know our laws. You should be silent or indicate a link to the law, and not mislead people. Without giving a link to the law, you only show that you are mentally unhealthy.
          Last edited by h0tc0d3; 04 March 2022, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by h0tc0d3 View Post
            Russia does not impose sanctions, and for many years has been asking Western countries to sit down at the negotiating table and guarantee Russia's security.
            Guarantee Russia's security how? You may not realise this, but if Russia takes Ukraine, it ends up with even more Nato countries and bases on its borders.

I bet the only thing that will make Russia feel safe is complete disbanding of Nato so they can invade any country anytime they want without risking the others declaring war on Russia.

But the United States cynically withdrew from all military agreements, proving once again that they do not need peace and a treaty. The United States was the first to withdraw from nuclear weapons contracts.
            The US did indeed withdraw from one nuclear treaty but only because they believe new Russian nuclear missile systems violate the treaty. Of course they should have negotiated a new treaty, but that's not what happened.

The law guarantees the safety of all peoples in the Russian Federation!
            Alex Navalny and many others before him are eternally grateful for this safety offered by the Russian Federation.

Secondly, the new law only introduces criminal liability for the spread of obvious lies and Nazi calls to kill people. You talk about freedom of speech, but all our media already closed in the West! I can open wangtonpost, cnn, bbc, euronews, but you cant open sputnik or RT! Therefore, the only Nazi here is you!
            Wow, so blocking a propaganda website spreading false rumours is worse than jailing people for telling inconvenient truths?

Comment

• Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post
              Alex Navalny and many others before him are eternally grateful for this safety offered by the Russian Federation.
              You wrote the name of a person that no one even takes seriously. This man is only known for aggressive and unsubstantiated statements. In all his appearances on media, he shamefully could not answer a single specific question, what he proposes to change and how. We have a rule in our country: Criticize - offer a solution! There is no need to criticize a lot of mind, but easily something to destroy everything ... We call such people idle talkers!

Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post
              Wow, so blocking a propaganda website spreading false rumours is worse than jailing people for telling inconvenient truths?
              After reading you, it seems that holy people work in your media and there is no propaganda there. LOL
              Last edited by h0tc0d3; 04 March 2022, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by h0tc0d3 View Post
                You wrote the name of a person that no one even takes seriously. This man is only known for aggressive and unsubstantiated statements. In all his appearances on media, he shamefully could not answer a single specific question, what he proposes to change and how. We have a rule in our country: Criticize - offer a solution! There is no need to criticize a lot of mind, but easily something to destroy everything ... We call such people idle talkers!
                The man has a lot courage and heroism, he stands up for what he believes in. That's more than many Russians who unfortunately are too afraid to speak up and stand up for their rights before they are all taken away from them. There is a popular Western saying about this from the nazi timeframe...

After reading you, it seems that holy people work in your media and there is no propaganda there. LOL
                Point out a single thing I wrote that is not a fact but propaganda. It seems my facts irritate you, why is that?

Our news reports the facts as they are without blatant lies. Many publications have biases to the left/right or cater for a particular demographic but that is not at all like Russian propaganda. If you watch Russian state television you're told there is no war or invasion in Ukraine, they are there to de-nazify Ukraine (using the nazis in the Wagner Group!), there are hardly any Russian deaths and so on.

Comment

• @PutinCoders ....isnt it susspicous that you can write lenghty comments all daylong?....cool troll as fulltime job. I guess this is the job for interns at the FSB cyber unit?

Comment

It's funny how you guys manage to turn a separatist conflict, that was even manufactured by Russia, into a genocide.
                    No it was not created by Russia but instead by the nazis in Kiev, and you know it!
                    And there are no "you",
                    I am from the south of Europe my Country is a NATO member, and even I am able to understand the problem..

Originally posted by coder View Post
                    No doubt the war in eastern Ukraine was a bad thing, but Russia is hardly blameless in that. And if that's all that was animating Putin, he could've taken only those regions.
                    Russia didn't participated in it, more over, Russia didn't wanted dombass to be part of Russia.
                    Russia waited a bloody 8 years for Ukraine to implement the Minsk agreements but Ukraine failed on that, it was even worst, they changed the Ukrainian law so that it was impossible to implement the Minsk agreements..
                    This is a problem, because eastern Ukraine people were being slaughtered..and the nazism ideals are behind of it.

That's why Russia is trying to eliminate that nazism extremism in Ukraine,
                    Only in that situation all the people in Ukraine could live in peace..

Comment

Plus, as I've said before, the reason for going into Iraq (or Afghanistan, or anywhere else) wasn't to conquer it. In Putin's case, he definitely wants to take Ukraine.
                      stop using Russia as if its Putin the culprit for all the problems in Ukraine.
                      Ukraine created all this mess in first place, and now somebody needs to deal with it..

Again, Russia don't want land, they have plenty of land, plenty of oil, plenty of Gas, plenty of precious minerals,
                      What they want is peace in the east of Ukraine.

Comment

Working...
                      X