No announcement yet.

OpenBLAS Deciding Whether To Drop Support For Russia's Elbrus CPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuxd3v Well, here is the core of the issue, Chinese official presented it well (picture says more than 1000 words):
    https://twitter.com/zlj517/status/1504599052868255744

Massive/collective delusions are real thing, we are observing it as we speak, sociology did deal with this topic a lot, but, I think after all of this is done, they should put much more effort in it, not searching for "easy answer", but what is actually the truth. I'm actually afraid of what I see, because it leads me towards conclusions I wouldn't like to be true, and such conclusions give only one solution for the issue = destruction of human race.

Comment

• Originally posted by leipero View Post
      tuxd3v Well, here is the core of the issue, Chinese official presented it well (picture says more than 1000 words):
      https://twitter.com/zlj517/status/1504599052868255744

Massive/collective delusions are real thing, we are observing it as we speak, sociology did deal with this topic a lot, but, I think after all of this is done, they should put much more effort in it, not searching for "easy answer", but what is actually the truth. I'm actually afraid of what I see, because it leads me towards conclusions I wouldn't like to be true, and such conclusions give only one solution for the issue = destruction of human race.
      I agree, its our own hypocrisy..
      Yes I also arrived to that conclusion, it seems human race is the only race capable to auto extinguish herself...sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post

I agree, its our own hypocrisy..
        Yes I also arrived to that conclusion, it seems human race is the only race capable to auto extinguish herself...sad.
        Some recent examples of "western" propaganda:
        https://youtu.be/80lI-vncEWk
        (I'm glad people in comments are starting to see through the BS, it took them a while, but better late than never)
        What actually happened:
        https://youtu.be/SfZpoVp4op4

On more news, in my country, ISP's (lawsuits are waiting them) decided to block some news outlets on their own according to the EU directive few days ago, despite the fact it's not an EU member (thank God..), then, other local non-blocked websites follow "western" narrative for the most part, most recent (today), they spew total BS on what's happening in Mariupol, meanwhile, on blocked websites (I access using proxy), you can see actual footage of "Ukrainian soldiers" (Nazis, Azov etc.) dressed as women in order to escape the city as civilians..., such a bravery from little Nazis...

Meanwhile, youtube deleted my account without any explanation just "breaking the rules/community guidelines" because I re-uploaded RT and other blocked media videos. As an consequence, I've de-googled myself completely.
        Last edited by leipero; 23 March 2022, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Some recent examples of "western" propaganda:
          https://youtu.be/80lI-vncEWk
          (I'm glad people in comments are starting to see through the BS, it took them a while, but better late than never)
          What actually happened:
          https://youtu.be/SfZpoVp4op4
          I don't even saw that video and I already knew our propaganda machine was distorting the truth
          Probably the Russians know one or 2 thing's about military Intelligence
          Remember that the same capability the US has to spy on other countries, Russia also has.

And probably they saw the shopping mall empty, and used to store weapons..
          They followed the Grad MLR systems to the shopping, and probably analysed several days, to see if civilians where entering and exiting the shop, and draw there own conclusions, they were smart.

In Mariupol happened the same thing, the nazis vacated the hospital and installed themselves there,
          Due to the fact that the Hospital is in the center of Mariupol, and probably because if they got injured...they are already in a hospital, more chance to survive.
          But they thought that the Russians are stupid, they donĀ“t realize that Russia has satellites in space with capabilities to see what's going on the ground, in any country on earth..
          Later I saw our media telling that Russians were bombarding a hospital and a maternity.. "the Russians are so evil that they are killing babies.." omg, I investigated the subject and discovered that the hospital was vacated days earlier , and was the nazi Azov battalion there..

The nazis some 1 week ago launched Tochka-U missiles with cluster munitions in Donbass, and they killed and injured a lot of people, it was like a terror apocalyptic movie.
          Some people that managed to scape the attack, they were inside buildings, they later come out, and found their relatives all in pieces..
          I still remember a old man, crying like a baby, looking to the ground, and asking to his wife, if she was ok, calling for her, and always crying( ofcourse she lost her life, her body was full of shrapnel.. ).. probably I will not forget that event in the next years..
          But the point is,
          The media in my country is so low, but so low, they took pictures of that nazi attack and went ahead saying that Russians had launched cluster munitions against civilians in Ukraine.
          OMG how can someone be so low!?They don't even have shame...those guys are journalists, and journalism now means a different thing..
          Just pay attention on what is happening to Tucker Carlson of FoxNews, is being accused of being a traitor, and so on, only because he sometimes reports some facts that doesn't go well for the establishment..

Originally posted by leipero View Post
          On more news, in my country, ISP's (lawsuits are waiting them) decided to block some news outlets on their own according to the EU directive few days ago, despite the fact it's not an EU member (thank God..), then, other local non-blocked websites follow "western" narrative for the most part, most recent (today), they spew total BS on what's happening in Mariupol, meanwhile, on blocked websites (I access using proxy), you can see actual footage of "Ukrainian soldiers" (Nazis, Azov etc.) dressed as women in order to escape the city as civilians..., such a bravery from little Nazis...
          Well my country blocked Russian outlets, but I realised very fast that they have done that to create a false narrative.
          With the outlets online they will not be able to create that narrative, because people would see and report in forums , etc so that people could wakeup..
          Every time that your Government blocks access to news, you already know automatically that they are preparing something..

hehe I saw some nazis dressed in women cloths too
          Its so strange, I had previously in the days before knew that some where already switching the military cloths for civilian ones,
          And they tried to ask someone to get them a ride in their cars,
          But Russians are not stupid, and in the check points a lot of cars were discovered with infiltrated nazis inside, disguised as if they were part of the family, they were arrested..

They think they are the Superior Race, but actually let me tell you that they are very stupid...usually a "good" nazi tatoo is body full of nazi symbols( to feel himself close to the cause..).
          The Russians just need to ask them to undress that cloths, and they are easily discovered...so stupid.
          Later they decided to go one step ahead and dress as woman's,... I don't even know what to say
          Meanwhile, youtube deleted my account without any explanation just "breaking the rules/community guidelines" because I re-uploaded RT and other blocked media videos. As an consequence, I've de-googled myself completely.
          Yup,
          This is a very current problem..started with Donald Trump.
          In any country that a company operates it needs to provide the same services to all people, if not they cannot do business.
          At least in my country is like that,
          But this online business are difficult to regulate and they simply don't care with the law..
          We need legislation that regulates the internet market ASAP.

Comment

• tuxd3v Well, they are not journalists, they are anything but..., it's copy-paste of the same thing I saw 2+ decades ago. Some German ex journalists explained how it is done, but he's to blame as well (and I think he acknowledged it), because he agreed to it.

I'm against regulations, I'm for people to see it as it is and decide on ethical principles. Uninformed public is the most dangerous public, and this whole situation proves that over and over again, but to make things worse, it's so called "leaders" (mostly self-proclaimed in the EU) who are, well, they are either complete idiots, evil or/and corrupt to the bone. As I said from the very beginning, it's the people in Europe who will pay the price for those idiots following the US interest, they are clearly US puppets who are no longer legitimate if they ever were.

Comment

[USER="92027"]
              I'm against regulations,I'm for people to see it as it is and decide on ethical principles. Uninformed public is the most dangerous public, and this whole situation proves that over and over again, but to make things worse, it's so called "leaders" (mostly self-proclaimed in the EU) who are, well, they are either complete idiots, evil or/and corrupt to the bone.
              What I said about regulation needed ASAP...was not to censure people, but to give them freedom!
              For example,
              If you have a open Business to the public, and you don't like a particular guy, and you see that guy entering your business. By law, you can't forbid him to enter and do his business.
              He has the same rights as any other civilian, and so if you want to prevent him to enter your business, you have only 1 choice...you need to close your business for all people..you need your business to cease to exist..
              This is Law, and it prevents public persecution and dictatorship on open business.

The same could be created for the Business in the Internet.. where people is not persecuted for their views, because if those shady companies start to block access to users accounts outside of the Law, or those business will be closed or fined big money( because they are violating users human rights ).

I am not talking about dictatorship...that is what we have now, I am talking about freedom.
              Have you understood what I mean about regulations?

I agree, information is a Human Right, and its vital for any human being.
              Dictatorship should be considered a crime against humanity,
              news outlets, religion, ethnicity, culture, nothing of it should be censured( its should be forbidden to censure it ), but for that we need serious politicians, and the problem starts there..

Yes the self proclaimed leaders of EU is a mess situation( because they are not democratic leaders ), and in a long term will blow up the EU...
              You have for example the case called "sofa gate" in Turkey, where presidents of countries where invited, and suddenly appears there also a pity figure..Ursula Vander Leyen, representing the EU...omg WTF is that woman present there doing??she was not democratically elected!!

Of course she got no sofa to sit down...the meeting was only for democratic elected leaders.. Turkey was right!

I see levels of corruption to the bone everywhere..
              Just 2 weeks ago, a very well known NAZI in my country was in prison, because his job was...hunting and kill black people, that's right kill black people and he got in jail because of that with 2 cases each more than 20 years of prison time..

I got crazy... they released the b*stard so that he could join his nazi brothers in Ukraine to kill the Eastern Ukrainians..disgusting, pure evil.
              How can our system, our laws, allow such amount of monstrous actions????

Then my country 'SOS Racism' organization ,
              issued a statement repudiating the Rule of the Law, and trying to revert the situation to no avail.. that nazi is free to continue to kill!!
              I only saw 1 news outlet that posted 1 small article about it, nothing more..shame!
              You know,
              I have being sick of all this madness, and since then I am ashamed of my country for participating in all of it.

Then you have the Italy case,
              Were they disguise weapons and send them to Ukraine, as Human aid. medicines, and such.. so that the nazis can continue to party killing the Eastern Ukrainians...omg what's going on, this world is so broken..??!

As I said from the very beginning, it's the people in Europe who will pay the price for those idiots following the US interest, they are clearly US puppets who are no longer legitimate if they ever were.
              Agree,
              Europe is loosing its independence, and we will all suffer.
              One of the problem, is that this new group of politicians that are coming now...they are very weak, mentally fragile, so sense of responsibility, and corrupt to the bone..
              They also lack Geostrategic Vision, they are putting Europe in a very dangerous situation..
              Last edited by tuxd3v; 25 March 2022, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• tuxd3v But here is the thing, I do not believe that it is possible to avoid dictatorship when we talk about (ab)use of force (literally, every government in the world, no exception). If you give such power to anyone (that is btw by definition illegitimate if we are looking from ethical/moral position), you are bound to attract most corrupt people in general (I am not saying there are no idealistic people there, there are, but extremely rare).
                Furthermore, "democracy" is nothing other but rule of one group over other, it is declared as "majority over minority" (due to the elections) but that is not true at all, it's the rule of the minority over majority - to make my case: Take any country as an example, usually, return for voting is anywhere between 40-60% of total "voting body", for the simplicity sake, let's say 50% is the return, that's basically half of voting population (not entire population, keep in mind that anyone under 18 is excluded = have no so called "rights"). Now, from that 50% that is now 100% of votes, some party in some ideal scenario gets 60%, that's at best 30% of "voting population", or about 1/4 of total population.
                TL;DR version would be: "democracy" = rule of the minority over majority. As far as I'm concerned, only idiots can glorify to the "democracy" (and yes, I am aware that consist of the majority of the brainwashed population).

So, my point is, such laws WILL be abused, they are not the solution and at the end, they will bring more harm than good.

I will not comment Ursula whatever the f*** her name is, she's irrelevant, her grandfather was actual Nazi in SS divisions and she's Nazi as well, she's just lucky not to meet me in person, that's all I have to say about her, she's irrelevant.

Well, you should not be pissed, let him go, he will be killed there, I doubt he would even make to the front lines as many others who were sent there. Ofc. no "mainstream media" would ever write/talk about such things, anything that doesn't fit the narrative propagated by a dictatorship is basically ignored. No need to be upset about it.

I've heard about Italy case, good thing is, people who worked there, when they saw what it is, they rejected to participate in it, so hat off to those people who did it.

They are completely destroying Europe, they are already hitting recession and shortages, I am not concerned for those idiots, they will not feel it, I'm concerned for myself and people like me, we (regular people in Europe = ordinary citizens) are the ones who will pay the price.

Comment

tuxd3v But here is the thing, I do not believe that it is possible to avoid dictatorship when we talk about (ab)use of force (literally, every government in the world, no exception). If you give such power to anyone (that is btw by definition illegitimate if we are looking from ethical/moral position), you are bound to attract most corrupt people in general (I am not saying there are no idealistic people there, there are, but extremely rare).
                  Furthermore, "democracy" is nothing other but rule of one group over other, it is declared as "majority over minority" (due to the elections) but that is not true at all, it's the rule of the minority over majority - to make my case: Take any country as an example, usually, return for voting is anywhere between 40-60% of total "voting body", for the simplicity sake, let's say 50% is the return, that's basically half of voting population (not entire population, keep in mind that anyone under 18 is excluded = have no so called "rights"). Now, from that 50% that is now 100% of votes, some party in some ideal scenario gets 60%, that's at best 30% of "voting population", or about 1/4 of total population.
                  TL;DR version would be: "democracy" = rule of the minority over majority. As far as I'm concerned, only idiots can glorify to the "democracy" (and yes, I am aware that consist of the majority of the brainwashed population).
                  It will depend on what type of democracy you have..
                  For example, in my country, any party to rule needs 51% of the votes
                  That means that if some party got 36% he will have to do coalitions with others parties, until achieve 51% at least, otherwise, we will have elections again.

But I agree with you, on the number of people that exist in a country, versus the number of people that voted in the elections..
                  If 50% of people vote, in my case, that means that 26% of the votes are needed to be president, which could mean...74% of the population does not elected that president.

So, my point is, such laws WILL be abused, they are not the solution and at the end, they will bring more harm than good.
                  I understand what you meant, and I don't disagree with you.
                  In fact I thing they will be the first to corrupt and circumvent the system in such a way that those laws turn ineffective..

But in that case you can complain, because such laws do exist...they are just being abused.
                  At this moment, we "can't complain" because there are a big void in the law( on regulations on the Internet).

I've heard about Italy case, good thing is, people who worked there, when they saw what it is, they rejected to participate in it, so hat off to those people who did it.
                  Agree completely with you.
                  That people knew the weapons would be delivered to nazis.

There are still some good people in this world..
                  Someday's ago I was looking at the Donbass war since 2014..
                  And I found out that a lot of the freedom fighters in Donbass, are from around the world..
                  I saw in a interview guys from Spain, France, United States(that's right!), Serbs, and other countries..

When the war started in 2014, they saw it on TV when the nazis started to genocide that people( Specially after the Odessa massacre ), they packed there baggage, and Donbass... here we go!!
                  They have being fighting the nazis since then, well... and dying there too.. :/

Comment

• tuxd3v Well, as I said before (not sure if I said it here), the idea of the "EU" is the idea of one person well known in world history, the first name of that person is Adolf..., he actually admired the "order" made in the US by then, racist order, the way Native Americans were treated and other "races". I'm also convinced that Goebbels would be envious of the propaganda in the "western media", I've recently got a bit more interested in the topic of that type of propaganda and why it actually works.

The conclusion on why it works is quite simple actually, the "good old" tactic Goebbels way of "lie told 1000 times becomes the truth" is still the core principle of it, however, there are few flavors added to it "you make claims so absurd that anyone with a brain would reject them", that would be the "first filter", the "second filter" is even more important, while the first filter would "remove" anyone who can use it's own brain from becoming a "propaganda victim", the second filter of "flood the public with false absurd claims so relatively smart people would start to believe in less absurd, but still untrue/absurd claims" will grab majority of the population.
                    So, if you are surprised why propaganda looks so aggressive, it has to be in order to work, otherwise, it couldn't work. As soon as one thing gets proven as false, you have 100 more new ones to "feed" the public. Average person (majority of the population) can't escape that, add peer pressure and so on, and you get the "winner combination".

TL;DR: You can't really defeat that propaganda with logic and reason, you must use more sophisticated methods, or brute force to fight it.

Comment

• Originally posted by coder View Post
                      L_O_L. No, this has nothing to do with your Cancel Culture wet dream, but I'm sure that's exactly in line with how Russian propagandists want to cast this: as mere "russophobia" cancel culture.
                      Considering Stallman still receives crap for bad ideas he's had decades ago and is still intimately linked with everything developed by the FSF (GCC, glibc, etc.) it's legitimately the sort of business risks open source would legally have to write on their earnings reports if they were a publicly traded company.

Also, you completely missed the point. It's about creating a precedent of action based on association. Its just the first target of inconveniencing that'll be Russian, after that it'd be off to the races until eventually some real damage gets made when based on precedent spawned by this pushes major projects to disassociate from these core pieces of open source without any real alternative.
                      "Why should I want to make anything up? Life's bad enough as it is without wanting to invent any more of it."

Comment

Working...
                      X