OpenBLAS Deciding Whether To Drop Support For Russia's Elbrus CPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coder View Post
    You just said you're partial to Russia! Doesn't matter why you're partial, whether it aligns with your country or not, but that bias is what makes your position untrustworthy.
    Why do you say that I am partial to Russia?
    I have my own values and opinions,
    I don't follow opinion from Russia or for that matter the United States, I have my own ways of finding what is happening and making a opinion out of it, reading both sides of the story..

You can't create a reasonable opinion without reading both sides of a story...its impossible!
    That's were your logic and all your comments till now are failing, you are not debating the truth, you want everybody to accept your fictitious side of history.
    The world doesn't work that way, at least for several billions people on earth..

Originally posted by coder View Post
    I don't watch conspiracy tube. If someone needs a video to sell their message, then their points probably don't stand up well without dramatic images and music.
    Well, you should at least listen to someone that is more experienced that you in world conflicts..
    I will let you another video from, Scott Ritter,
    The UN Weapons Inspector on Iraq "Weapons of Mass Destruction"... does that ring a bell in your stubborn head??
    The Video is Here, you should listen what he has to say about Ukraine,
    Because it does solve a lot of problems that you are having to Understand about some things..

It's been proven that youtube and similar video sharing platforms are powerful tools for indoctrinating extremists.
    So you say that people get Radicalized on Youtube, ..and you are afraid of that?

Comment

This is merely childish and undermines your cause more than helping it.
      https://youtu.be/JVqMAlgAnlo

Comment

• Originally posted by leipero View Post
        Can some of Phoronix members from Portugal go a bit more in details about "TV / STREAMING - Grupo Globo" in relation to "[Rede Globo] [É de Casa]". I've gave myself a right to reupload RT and other blocked media in the EU, they proclaimed rights on the video they have no relation with. Anyway, I disputed it, but I would prefer to know a bit more details on that shady company.
        As far as I can tell,
        They are the biggest Brazilian TV network.
        I tried to search for contacts in their site, but I got lost there too,
        They don't simply have a "Contacts" section in their pages, at least I couldn't find or understand one, sorry..

Comment

• Originally posted by mdedetrich View Post
          Russian media is not free, you have a national censorhip agency that is forcing journalists to not say things and various Russian (not West) news sources have actually shut down/closed out of principle, because they don't want to lie to the Russian public.
          I think you are forgeting the biggest ones..
          Yeah, the USA,UK,China, the "good guys" disguised as beacons of freedom and Liberty...ho wait..
          Never occurred to you that in the US alone a lot of people use VPNs, do you think they do it "for fun"?

Comment

The media isn't blocked in the west, you can still get it by going directly to the website. It's just not distributed on platforms like Facebook or Twitter.
            Again more lying from you
            You know very well that that is not true..
            Russian media was blocked, Russians are being hunted in several countries, their properties stolen, and so one..
            Please at least some decency..

Comment

Russia sees NATO as a threat. Thus NATO is evil. Cannot argue against Putin logic.
              see this.

Comment

Uhuh, care to show it?

The only thing I am aware of it is German free to air TV revoking license for RT, but that only effects free to air TV and not internet.
                You are wrong!
                It affects RT, Sputnik on everywhere, internet included, and its not only in Germany, its in EU.

Comment

Anyway, there are many countries which meet that definition! I can name several in Asia, not to mention Islamic countries. Do you have similar feelings towards them?
                  I feel the same about everybody.
                  For me everybody has the same rights, doesn't matter the country, the religion, the culture.
                  And I think everybody should try it, because it makes our world a better place.

Comment

Not sure about that, given your proclivity to parrot Russian talking points.
                    I just say what I think, about something.
                    I have formulated a opinion before I peak, based on my own values.

Comment

Those weren't bullets. Those were tank shells, at least. And they can't have known for sure which buildings were where, making it extremely dangerous to fire towards the complex. I'm sure there's no perfectly safe place to shoot a tank in that complex.
                      That is not true, and you know very well that nobody shot a tank there,
                      Its just that you can't see the reality, or at least you don't admit it..

Ho and by the way, Russians media even say that those gun shots came from the nazis side.
                      So in reality we don't even know who shot who..

Again, flares are not a safe thing to use, for fear of damaging equipment critical to keeping the radioactive cores cool. Failure to keep them cool would result in mass release of radioactive fallout, like Chernobyl.
                      That was a training Facility, it was very far away from the nuclear plant itself, and you know it!
                      In the night Sky, always that a shoot brakes out there need to be flares in the sky, if not , how does you know who you are shooting and where??
                      You just want to make a negative point towards one of the parts..
                      Its ok,
                      I understand very well the type of Journalism that you are consuming..

Comment

Working...
                      X