OpenBLAS Deciding Whether To Drop Support For Russia's Elbrus CPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leipero View Post

As for media, you are either extremely stupid, you don't know how to read, or you are purposly misleading people here (most likely scenario). As I said already, media blocked in Russia is a response to the media blocked in the EU and the "west", either way, those are all propaganda media, voice of America and similar...

You didn't say where are you from tho.
    The media isn't blocked in the west, you can still get it by going directly to the website. It's just not distributed on platforms like Facebook or Twitter. They also did this out of their own choice since they are private companies, there was no government law or directive.

Again more lying from you

Comment

• Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post

Even more hilarious is that the Wagner Group fighting for Russia consists of neo-nazis. So Putin sent in his nazi boys to fight more nazis - all makes sense, right?

The good news is the Ukrainians killed them before they got to Zelensky.
      Maybe that's the real master plan, Putin is doing some crazy 4D chess manoeuvre and making the nazis kill themselves and that's what he meant by de-nazification.

/sarcasm in case people don't realize since so much other crazy shit is being posted here

Comment

• For those of you that don't know the truth about a Jew( Zelinsky the actual president of Ukraine ) that works with c14, Azov battalion,Right Sektop nazi groups here is a good article detailing all the information you need.
        Plain and simple!

Don't just read a bit, read it carefully, and you will understand everything..
        If after this you are still in doubt..my friends, your case is severe..
        Last edited by tuxd3v; 06 March 2022, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
          For those of you that don't know the truth about a Jew( Zelinsky the actual president of Ukraine ) that works with c14, Azov battalion,Right Sektop nazi groups here is a good article detailing all the information you need.
          Plain and simple!

Don't just read a bit, read it carefully, and you will understand everything..
          If after this you are still in doubt..my friends, your case is severe..
          See this is what is fuken hilarious and it's a fantastic explanation of how Russian propaganda works.

Yes it's true that the Azov group is far right and has some neo nazis but do you know how big it is? Hint, it's around a thousand people of which only a small portion are actually neo nazis out of a country with a population of ~40 million. The group is also only in the Donbas region, not the entirety of Ukraine.

So you are telling me that some minor fringe party in a single area of Ukraine is justification for invading the entire country? Why doesn't Russia invade Finland to denazify that country (Finland also has some neo nazis and there are a Russian speakers there as well)? Pretty much every single European country has some tiny portion being nazis, this isn't anything new.

Furthermore if we are going to follow Putins argument logically, why didn't he kill the Russian Wagner Group which is a paramilitary neo nazi group? Do you know what he did instead? He hired the Wagner Group to battle Ukraine In fact the Wagner is a general far right neo nazi paramilitary group that Russia uses when it wants to avoid responsibility of what that group does.

This is why the entire premis of "denazification" is massive joke, it's just an excuse to invade a country. If Russia only went into the Donbas region and only targeted that specific group you might have a point but that isn't what's happening.

Putin does not give a flying fuk whether there are nazis in Ukraine or Russia or whatever other country. To him they are just a tool. If they are in a country he uses that as an excuse to invade, if they are in Russia then he hires them to do his dirty work.
          Last edited by mdedetrich; 06 March 2022, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdedetrich View Post
            Those are facts, these news outlets have shutdown in Russia, sorry that you can't handle it. If you don't believe me I am sure you can ask your friends in Russia
            LOL. You know that "Дождь" and "Эхо Москвы" opposition channels banned in the west and on YouTube? And this happened before they were blocked in Russia.
            Try open it in your open Europe! In post #post1312462(#227 in this thread) I already showed and openned west media. Where is your freedom of speech? Or is it all your empty words and just lies?

Why you ignore my questions?

Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post

What sanctions against Russian ISPs? Some Russian propaganda sites like Russia Today have been blocked, but exactly how is that an issue except for the people who want to spread propaganda? If someone abuses our freedom of speech by spreading hate and disinformation then they should expect to be blocked.
            Answer a couple of questions. Why is it possible to speak any language in Russia? And if a person speaks Russian in Ukraine, then they immediately belittle him and can kill him? Why in Russia no one calls to attack foreigners? But in Europe, attacks on Russians and Belarus are often heard from politicians? Why hasn't there been a single attack on foreigners in Russia and Belarus for more than a week? But there are thousands of attacks on Russians and Belarusians? Why do people in Ukraine in the media openly call for attacking Russians and justify the killing of Russians? What is the fault of students and disabled people? Are they attacking you? Do they threaten you? It's simple, you are just mentally unhealthy cowards and can only attack the weak! You don't know history, and you don't know how to use Google to back up the words. You've been sitting here for days and slinging mud at our people instead of contributing to the open source community. Compared to you, I made about a few commits.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdedetrich View Post

The media isn't blocked in the west, you can still get it by going directly to the website. It's just not distributed on platforms like Facebook or Twitter. They also did this out of their own choice since they are private companies, there was no government law or directive.

Again more lying from you
              RT and Sputnik are blocked and even TV stations that transmited their programs are blocked in the EU, stop lying. You still didn't tell me where are you from? Should I guess?
              I sense Ukranian or Polish of not from Baltic.

Comment

RT and Sputnik are blocked and even TV stations that transmited their programs are blocked in the EU, stop lying. You still didn't tell me where are you from? Should I guess?
                Screenshot_20220306_090211.jpg
                Yeah it really is blocked.....

Man if I got a penny every single time you lied I would be able to save the Russian economy with your lies.

Comment

90% that he lives in Poland. All those scammers who deceived our citizens moved to Poland. At the moment, I have 0 calls from scammers from Ukraine, which indicates that they fled and are now using their cynicism in propaganda. Before the invasion, I had at least 50 calls per day from scammers from Ukraine. They brazenly deceived our mothers, disabled people, cancer patients, mothers of sick children. For these people there is no honor and no conscience. In telegram they distribute videos of how they mock the Russians and how they mock the dead. They call the relatives of the killed soldiers and mock them. But you will never see this from the Russians. This is a direct violation of the Geneva convention on prisoners of war 1949. This has already received condemnation in the West and only speaks of the Nazism of these people! Also, no one says that in Ukraine they released criminals from prison and gave them weapons, and they are now engaged in looting and attacking their citizens.

Originally posted by h0tc0d3 View Post
                  Nobody tells you, but politicians and TV presenters in Ukraine have been openly calling for more than 10 years to kill Russians, and infringe on their rights in every possible way. But you will never hear this in Russia or Belarus. There, criminal responsibility for inciting interethnic hatred and is equated to terrorism. In the Russian Federation, they always speak well of the Ukrainians and all world peoples. RF is a multinational country with more than 190 ethnic groups. This is the country that has suffered the most from terrorism in the country itself, and especially in Chechnya and Dagestan. Therefore, with the advent of Putin, criminal responsibility was introduced for inciting ethnic hatred. All conflicts within the country were stopped. For more than 20 years, peace and tranquility have been living in our territory. Sochi Olympics and the World Football Championship showed that in the Russian Federation people treat everyone well, regardless of their religion or country. While other countries are trying to exterminate rare ethnic groups, our country is trying to preserve and unite them. You will never hear in the Russian Federation to humiliate Europeans or Americans, but you will hear how they call for humiliating Russians in EU and USA. Unfortunately, everyone has confused politics and peoples, and more and more calls are being made to expel Russian students and to ban disabled people from performing at the Paralympics. Crazy politicians apparently believe that disabled people are fighting in Ukraine and threaten their safety. It's absurd and the world has gone mad. How everyone quickly forgot that the President of Ukraine - Volodymyr Zelensky at the Security Council of Europe threatened the whole world with nuclear weapons. From this Europe would suffer the most. Ukraine has the technology and resources to create a dirty bomb that is more terrifying than a conventional nuclear bomb and makes territories uninhabitable. Ukraine has been blackmailing the Russian Federation for more than 30 years on every occasion, they have no gas and oil, their economy is in decline and they are bankrupt, but she could start blackmailing Europe in the same way, which she has already begun to do at the Security Council of Europe. The politicians of Ukraine pumped the people of Ukraine for years into conflict with Russia, and at the same time they stole all European money and weapons and sold weapons to the whole world. They called themselves the most powerful army in the world, and everyone was told that they were fighting the Russian Federation, but they were killing their own citizens. But everyone was tired of this, and Belarus and Kazakhstan supported Russia. Ukraine could not raise its army, but stole all these years, and was not ready for the Russian invasion. This is a problem for all our peoples. Also, no one will tell you about the thousands of scammers from Ukraine who deceived our grandmothers, mothers, cancer patients and mothers of children. These people have no honor or conscience. This is very sad. But Europe has already faced these people with an influx of migrants who behave arrogantly and aggressively.

It's bad that they try to mix science and politics. Are uneducated idiots who believe that openblas are used to create weapons. Apparently these people never went to university. This is a linear algebra library that uses a lot of scientific calculations. The mathematical school in Russia is one of the strongest. And most importantly, openblas is used by the lib2geom and opencv libraries. Which are used in graphic editors and computer vision. In this case, these mentally ill people should be banned from kitchen knives, because they can kill a person. Therefore, openblas maintainers should apologize to the people of Russia and resign. There is no place for politics and mentally ill maintainers in open source. All goodness and peace!

Comment

• Originally posted by dimko View Post
                    "HOW DARE THEY TO INVERVENE IN CIVIL WAR!!!!111111" - so how is it different then Donbas? Then Abhasia? Then Crimea?
                    Here's how they're different. Those wars existed before the US got involved. With Russian going into Georgia and eastern Ukraine, those were conflicts on its borders that it helped to start.

I already said before: the US didn't want to get bogged down in another middle eastern country, after Iraq. That's why it had such a light footprint in Libya, when the consulate got attacked, and why it pulled out of Syria after ISIS was defeated.

Originally posted by dimko View Post
                    Oh and before you even go about how Russia annexed crimea, DO SPEAK to people from there. Everyone will tell you they are happy they are not in Ukrain.
                    I think you weight too heavily a small sample of opinions that can easily be cherry-picked to give a wrong impression.

ANd please justify Ukrain cutting off almost only water supply, where peopel lsot 95% of water in Crimea. UKRAIN KILLS ITS OWN CITIZENS. Please justify it.??? [crickets]
                    Did it have anything to do with Russia cutting off gas to Ukraine, in the middle of winter, in order to make them pay like 4 times as much as the going rate? Do you have evidence that people died from it? In the US, when a town or city has a problem with its water system, we bring in drinking water by truck. Why couldn't Russia just ship in enough water for people to drink?

Crimea was illegally stolen by Russia, along with lots of state and private property. Why is Ukraine obligated to continue supplying it with municipal services, if Russia didn't make any such arrangements?

fun fact Russia is not USSR,
                    Somebody needs to tell Putin. He seems confused about that point.

NATO instead of dissolving now started to grow next to new born country told that country all it needed to know with regards where enemies are.
                    Countries are capable of deciding for themselves what's a threat. Look at Finland - not a NATO country, but I'll bet it's a lot closer to joining now than just a few years ago!

And dont conflate Russians with USSR. Stallin was Georgian, fyio.
                    And Hitler was Austrian, not German. What's your point? Do you really think their national origin makes that big a difference or that they could go to just any country and achieve the same outcome?

Comment

• Originally posted by h0tc0d3 View Post
                      90% that he lives in Poland
                      Wrong, as usual

Comment

Working...
                      X