OpenBLAS Deciding Whether To Drop Support For Russia's Elbrus CPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mdedetrich View Post

For starters, there are no Ukranian "Nazi's holding the plant, this is Putin's bullshit propaganda to justify the war. Yes there are some right wing people in Ukriane, just like every other country (including Russia) has.

Secondly, since you are living in Russia you obviously are not getting live streams of whats going on Ukraine, but lets just say that the Russian TV is self censoring the war
    First, no one said that Ukranian Nazis are holding any plant.
    Second, I am not living in Russia nor am I Russian by citizenship and ethnicity.
    Thrid, Russia have free media, BBC, DW etc. got blocked as an reaction to the EU blocking RT, Sputnik etc....

I'm kinda curious where are you from, you seem quite invested in this topic, and I think your location and ethnicity might explain your investment here.

Comment

• Originally posted by leipero View Post
      Thrid, Russia have free media, BBC, DW etc. got blocked as an reaction to the EU blocking RT, Sputnik etc....
      Russian media is not free, you have a national censorhip agency that is forcing journalists to not say things and various Russian (not West) news sources have actually shut down/closed out of principle, because they don't want to lie to the Russian public.

This is a complete lie and you know it, your better than this.

Originally posted by leipero View Post
      I'm kinda curious where are you from, you seem quite invested in this topic, and I think your location and ethnicity might explain your investment here.
      Does it matter? I have no investment on the topic because its irrelevant, unless the regime is quickly topped/Putin retreats Russia will turn into the European version of North Korea/Iran.

Russia just got disconnected from Visa/Mastercard. This is going to go well for them

Comment

Russian media is not free, you have a national censorhip agency that is forcing journalists to not say things and various Russian (not West) news sources have actually shut down/closed out of principle, because they don't want to lie to the Russian public.

This is a complete lie and you know it, your better than this.

Does it matter? I have no investment on the topic because its irrelevant, unless the regime is quickly topped/Putin retreats Russia will turn into the European version of North Korea/Iran.

Russia just got disconnected from Visa/Mastercard. This is going to go well for them
        Keep your propaganda for yourself.

It does matter, it actually matters quite a lot, not going to comment your nonsense. Visa/Mastercard are free to do whatever they are ordered to, it makes 0 impact on Russians anyway.

Comment

Keep your propaganda for yourself.

Those are facts, these news outlets have shutdown in Russia, sorry that you can't handle it. If you don't believe me I am sure you can ask your friends in Russia

Originally posted by leipero View Post
          it makes 0 impact on Russians anyway.
          /facepalm You do know there are bank runs happening in Russia right now?

And the whole anti-nazism thing is hilarious (in the same way that Hitler thinking Aryans are a superior race is hilarious)

Honorary mention, when the Germans who know more about Nazi's than anyone else say thats not whats going on in Ukraine you know you are dealing with bullshit https://www.huffpost.com/entry/germa...b0bd1df76c9972
          Last edited by mdedetrich; 05 March 2022, 08:56 PM.

Comment

And the whole anti-nazism thing is hilarious (in the same way that Hitler thinking Aryans are a superior race is hilarious)
            Even more hilarious is that the Wagner Group fighting for Russia consists of neo-nazis. So Putin sent in his nazi boys to fight more nazis - all makes sense, right?

The good news is the Ukrainians killed them before they got to Zelensky.

Comment

• Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post
              It's your actions that make you evil or not. Who shells cities indiscriminately? Who uses cluster bombs against civilians? Who flattens whole cities without any regard? Who hides mass murderers like Igor Girkin who started the war in Ukraine in 2014 and is responsible for downing MH-17?
              The nazi west Ukrainians..!

Comment

Can some of Phoronix members from Portugal go a bit more in details about "TV / STREAMING - Grupo Globo" in relation to "[Rede Globo] [É de Casa]". I've gave myself a right to reupload RT and other blocked media in the EU, they proclaimed rights on the video they have no relation with. Anyway, I disputed it, but I would prefer to know a bit more details on that shady company.
                I am European,
                but I know about a Brazilian TV Network known ad Rede Globo.
                "É de casa" seems to be a reality show or something from Rede Globo

Sorry i couldn't understand, what is your problem whit it?
                Last edited by tuxd3v; 05 March 2022, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• We should all live in peace, and say NO to nazism..
                  But instead some countries continue to do business with nazi supporters..shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
                    I am European,
                    but I know about a Brazilian TV Network known ad Rede Globo.
                    "É de casa" seems to be a reality show or something from Rede Globo

Sorry i couldn't understand, what is your problem whit it?
                    They claimed some of the videos I've uploaded, so I need more information about that company. It could be an automatic youtube "mistake", and it is possible that company is innocent in all of this. To rule that out, I need to know more about that company and I don't know Portugese language, so It's kinda hard to get reliable information (finances sources, people involved etc.).

Comment

/facepalm You do know there are bank runs happening in Russia right now?

As for media, you are either extremely stupid, you don't know how to read, or you are purposly misleading people here (most likely scenario). As I said already, media blocked in Russia is a response to the media blocked in the EU and the "west", either way, those are all propaganda media, voice of America and similar...

You didn't say where are you from tho.
                      Last edited by leipero; 05 March 2022, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X