OpenBLAS Deciding Whether To Drop Support For Russia's Elbrus CPUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
    You just ask Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, etc, if NATO is a defensive alliance..

I am not sure about that.. and my country is in NATO..
    NATO never attacked any of those countries - why mention wars that are not at all related to NATO unless you have an agenda?

Comment

• Michael
      tuxd3v is on obvious russian fanatic or just a troll. Please stop this russian fascist propaganda (russicism) here.

tuxd3v
      Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
      Again, Russians don't want land, they have plenty of it, they want to solve the real problem,
      Yeah, go on. "Russians are [always] surrounded by enemies. They don't start wars, they just end it". It was "confirmed" many times in wars with Finland (1939), Hungaria (1956), Czech Republic (1968), Romania (1990), Georgia (2008) and Ukraine (2014-2022), just to name a few.

Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
      The nazis are killing Russian Uranians, that is the problem, and it just don't go way by itself
      "Russian Ukranians", huh? Russians just can't recognize Ukrainians as a separate nation. So who's nazi here?

Comment

I also live in a NATO country,
        But I am aware that NATO is very evil in nature, and it always looked to Russia as the enemy.
        If you look to Europe, you will find out that NATO has being expanding to the north, and in some cases is already at Russia doorstep.
        Ukraine is a red line for Russians, as it shares a very big frontier with Russia, because of that, is very important for NATO.

Look, I live in a NATO country, and I know what NATO is capable of, but I also Understand why Russia is worried with this developments..
        You just need to look to the amount of Countries that NATO invaded and bombed, to see what the alliance is all about.
        I also live in a NATO country, and I can confirm that NATO is not at all evil but absolutely essential for Europe's security. Without it you or I might not have been born or we might speak Russian (though I suppose you speak Russian already). NATO has never ever invaded any country. They have been involved in some no-fly zones and air campaigns in former Yugoslavia - in my book stopping genocide doesn't count as evil, quite the opposite. Would you have preferred if we let them just kill each other?

Comment

I don't know about propaganda, but I am from South of Europe, so I play no role in what you describe as propaganda.
          You're clearly part of the Russian propaganda. How can you possibly deny that?

No Russians didn't bombed a nuclear facility, that is false!
          Russians fought at the entry, to gain control of it, and they are now in control of it, but the facility is managed by Civilians..
          The video I saw shows clearly flares being launched, to improve visibility( it was a dark night ) for the forces on the ground, that's it!
          So no bombing occurred, that is propaganda.
          They shot at (and shelled) a nuclear power station and managed to set some buildings on fire and kill several workers in the process. Then they blocked the fire services for many hours. If that is not a very serious and direct attack on a nuclear power station then I don't know what is. Do they also have to blow it up before it counts as an attack?

Comment

• Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post
            ... (though I suppose you speak Russian already)....
            One thing I can Assure you..
            If you are in Europe, then its most probably for you to speak Russian than for me.
            I have nothing against speaking Russian, its a great people, and actually despite the big geographic distance between Russia and my country, we share a conservative way of live, maintenance of family values, etc.

Comment

You're clearly part of the Russian propaganda. How can you possibly deny that?
              I just have my opinion formed based on what is happening.
              I do prefer to find by myself what is going on, than rely in the propaganda from the TV

Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post
              They shot at (and shelled) a nuclear power station and managed to set some buildings on fire and kill several workers in the process.
              That seems to be propaganda, what I saw was a fight that broke at the premisses of the facility, I saw some bullets flying, and flares launched to improve visibility on the ground.
              No sheling and no bombardment.
              However I do saw a the face of a training facility with some smoke?I heard that a fire broke out, and that is possible..

But saying that Russia shelled and bombarded, a Nuclear facility that is plain propaganda.

Comment

Without it you or I might not have been born or we might speak Russian (though I suppose you speak Russian already).
                For some people like you, that don't understand, or don't care and simply follow a narrative close to the geopolitical interests of your country..
                I let a video here for people to see and think about, the hypocrisy nonsense that you are using.

Comment

Then you are still missing the obvious fact that NATO is purely defensive. They explicitly do not go for first strike. And the US certainly doesn't control all countries, nor do they force countries into NATO. And any country can leave if they don't feel they a benefit from joining NATO.
                  Oh, I know NATO is "purely defensive", I witnessed it myself when they were attacking me, watching their missiles hit civilian objects, watching their drones and aircrafts falling from the sky. Trust me, very few people on this forum know as good as me how "defensive" NATO is.
                  Ofc., those "worthless sand monkeys" know it even better than me, unfortunately, most of them have no voice.

Comment

I'm still not sure what you mean but in the recent UN vote 73% of countries voted to condemn the Russian invasion, and 18% abstained for various political reasons. Only Russia, Belarus, Eritrea, North Korea and Syria voted against. So I'd say there is not a lot of support for Russia's war.

Now I agree it would be nice to keep sports and politics separate, but the reality is that has never been possible. Just hosting the Olympics is huge political statement. Sports successes are always talked about in a very nationalistic way. The Olympics coverage even has scoreboards showing which countries win the most medals! And the doping thing is quite relevant since that was a known issue since Soviet Union times and directly related to the political goal of showing everybody who is the better country with the better ideology. The Eurovision festival is also overly nationalistic and political (most vote for their friends irrespectively of the actual performance).

Now if everybody participated individually rather than representing their country then maybe sport might become less political over time.
                    Actually having the Olympics and Eurovision as political battle grounds would be for the best. Much better to fight the wars on the football fields and the olympics than fighting actual wars.

Comment

• Originally posted by leipero View Post

Oh, I know NATO is "purely defensive", I witnessed it myself when they were attacking me, watching their missiles hit civilian objects, watching their drones and aircrafts falling from the sky. Trust me, very few people on this forum know as good as me how "defensive" NATO is.
                      Ofc., those "worthless sand monkeys" know it even better than me, unfortunately, most of them have no voice.
                      What do you think would have been a better option? Let the war, the killings, the genocide in Yugoslavia continue until the end? And it's not like NATO started any of this, they stopped it (after letting it go on for way too long if you ask me).

Comment

Working...
                      X