Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OpenBLAS Deciding Whether To Drop Support For Russia's Elbrus CPUs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mdedetrich View Post
    Well at least we can openly talk about it in public without risking being sent to prison, getting poisoned from nerve gas or just spontaneously falling off balcony.
    So no matter what you say, its irrelevant because Russia (the government) is on the wrong side of history.
    It also speaks of your aggression. You will never meet such statements in Russia addressed to you. You put yourself above other nations and peoples. The mindset of the colonizers of the enslavers. Why, then, in the United States are still oppressing blacks, but no one is oppressing the Udmurts or Chechens of Russia?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by h0tc0d3 View Post
      It also speaks of your aggression. You will never meet such statements in Russia addressed to you. You put yourself above other nations and peoples. The mindset of the colonizers of the enslavers. Why, then, in the United States are still oppressing blacks, but no one is oppressing the Udmurts or Chechens of Russia?
      Ignoring this very obvious case of whatabboutism, you clearly have no idea where I come from (I am not American) and if you did (along with some history) you would realize how misguided that statement is.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by h0tc0d3 View Post
        It also speaks of your aggression. You will never meet such statements in Russia addressed to you. You put yourself above other nations and peoples. The mindset of the colonizers of the enslavers. Why, then, in the United States are still oppressing blacks, but no one is oppressing the Udmurts or Chechens of Russia?
        Putin Bot 101 ...if no argument can be found:

        Accuse them to be like russia and remind them of slavery and nazi crimes - check
        Doublestd - check

        enough to justify an invasion of a country full of "brothers and sisters". Sorry no wonder they don't feel comfortable ....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mdedetrich View Post
          Ignoring this very obvious case of whatabboutism, you clearly have no idea where I come from (I am not American) and if you did (along with some history) you would realize how misguided that statement is.
          In this case, you need to provide evidence, and not engage in dirty accusations. I offer you to come to Russia, and I promise you complete security in our country. You can see for yourself that in our country all ethnic groups live in peace and harmony.
          Last edited by h0tc0d3; 04 March 2022, 07:52 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by h0tc0d3 View Post

            Are you saying that the US does not test its weapons on its territory? We conduct our tests on our territory and with the consent of our neighbors - Belarus and Kazakhstan.
            Nobody threatened you. The first to threaten was the President of Ukraine - Volodymyr Zelensky at the Security Council of Europe. We don't drug your neighbors with weapons!
            We do not incite hatred towards other nations! We look with regret at the aggression of Europe and the United States against civilians. You will never hear from Russia that we wish bad things to ordinary residents of the USA and Europe. And our students and people are beaten on the streets of Europe, while you call yourself Europeans and talk about mythical European values. We never attack foreigners in our country! We have a prison for this and equated to terrorism!
            If Biden amasses an army of 200000 on the Mexico border for "exercises" and boasts about how great their nuclear capability is on tv while test firing nuclear capable missiles and discussing to give nuclear weapons to Canada and also raising the nuclear alert to highest a few days later then it might be a similar situation.

            In reality the US performs pre-announced tests without much publicity. And the president is most definitely not gloating on tv about how he can destroy the world during the test.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post
              Putin Bot 101
              Yeap. LOL

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PerformanceExpert View Post
                And the president is most definitely not gloating on tv about how he can destroy the world during the test.
                This is complete nonsense. We do not have this, please find a normal translator.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by h0tc0d3 View Post
                  In this case, you need to provide evidence, and not engage in dirty accusations. I offer you to come to Russia, and I promise you complete security in our country.
                  You can see for yourself that in our country all ethnic groups live in peace and harmony.
                  Does that include if you are openly gay or lesbian for example? I believe a lot of LBGT people beg to differ about safety in Russia.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by h0tc0d3 View Post
                    In this case, you need to provide evidence, and not engage in dirty accusations. I offer you to come to Russia, and I promise you complete security in our country.
                    You can see for yourself that in our country all ethnic groups live in peace and harmony.
                    I am not accusing you of anything. You brought up the US out of nowhere which is the literal definition of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism .

                    And why would I want to go to Russia? I have Russian friends that are trying to escape from there lol. You have a very odd definition of security, maybe you should try living in Western or Northern Europe. Or in Australia/Canada which are actually by definition one of the most multicultural and stable countries out there.

                    You clearly haven't traveled outside of the USSR block otherwise you wouldn't be saying what you are.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by leipero View Post
                      Afain, it seems I was unclear to you, US+EU=/=whole_world(tm)..., over 3/4 of the world doesn't really go against what Russia does
                      Just for anybodys information...

                      These are the member states of the UN:

                      (Yes, the light blue ones)

                      And this has been their voting on their resolution on the matters of Ukraine and Russia:


                      These are just objective facts. I do not participate in any discussion.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X