Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Intel Core i5 11600K, Core i9 11900K Benchmarks

Phoronix: More Intel Core i5 11600K, Core i9 11900K Benchmarks

Along with our Intel Core i5 11600K + Core i9 11900K Linux review from yesterday with 22 pages of benchmarks, even more performance data is now published and continues to flow in via OpenBenchmarking.org for looking at the Intel Rocket Lake performance across hundreds of benchmarks and compared to many other processors we have tested and that of the community...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Absolutely fantastic work you have done with openbenchmarking.org. ' Perf Per CorePerf / Per ThreadPerf / Per Clock' are really very neat bits.
    Could I dare you to possibly add in the future 'Per 1Watt / Per Nwatt' - if construction such a metric is possible... well, already very cool benchmarking systems would get even more cool many! thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by lejeczek View Post
      Absolutely fantastic work you have done with openbenchmarking.org. ' Perf Per CorePerf / Per ThreadPerf / Per Clock' are really very neat bits.
      Could I dare you to possibly add in the future 'Per 1Watt / Per Nwatt' - if construction such a metric is possible... well, already very cool benchmarking systems would get even more cool many! thanks.
      perf-per-watt / per-benchmark real-time power (and CPU temperature, etc) is already shown -- when the user has enabled it via the PERFORMANCE_PER_SENSOR= or MONITOR= environment variables when running PTS. It's just a matter not all users enable that or in cases like AMD the amd_energy driver not supporting Ryzen currently.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Michael the link to the benchmarks in the first sentence points to the wrong article.

Comment

Originally posted by pmarcelll View Post
          Michael the link to the benchmarks in the first sentence points to the wrong article.
          First paragraph? The links seem to be working correctly.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
          X