• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danmcgrew View Post
    What a pile of unmitigated horse-shit.
    <incoherent rant continues>
    So much for:
    I would, honestly and objectively, like you to expand on what you perceive the technical reasons for your statement to be, and definitely not for the purposes of starting an argument.
    What are you trying to accomplish by just screaming that you don't like it?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Heater View Post

So much for:

What are you trying to accomplish by just screaming that you don't like it?

You don't read much--at all, as in 'nothing'--do you?
      Suggest you enroll in a literacy-action program, specifically targeted at juveniles.

You don't comprehend anything at all, do you?
      No suggestions here; some things are not 'fixable'. But a 'handicapped' license plate will explain a lot.

Comment

You don't read much--at all, as in 'nothing'--do you?
        Suggest you enroll in a literacy-action program, specifically targeted at juveniles.

You don't comprehend anything at all, do you?
        No suggestions here; some things are not 'fixable'. But a 'handicapped' license plate will explain a lot.
        This is the response of a confused and enraged schizo when he encounters something he cannot handle.

It's sad that you pretend to be a hardware engineer, going so far as to claim that you were "involved in the 'word-length-growth' of processors at a more technical level than most". I guess this is the expected emotional reaction when your delusions meet reality.
        Last edited by Space Heater; 01 September 2020, 02:50 PM.

Comment

I wonder if he sponsored by ARM or just fiddled with these a but too much. ARM makes good cores, sure, but... there is a very big BUT. They are proprietary. And it seems it matters. Recently, when nvidia has been up for purchasing ARM, nearly everyone in ARM ecosystem has been shitting bricks real hard. Somehow I don't think people would dare to try to put all eggs into 1-2 baskets. It maybe convenient, but comes at very huge price. Just imagine what could happen if ARM actually bought by nvidia. At which point everyone relying on ARMs (well, excluding nvidia) would be pretty much screwed to say the least.
          Last edited by SystemCrasher; 05 September 2020, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X