Alibaba Reports Their XT910 RISC-V Core To Be Faster Than An Arm Cortex-A73

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowflyer View Post
    Don't do business with china, You'll end up with guys intimidating you all the way.
    LOL. What you have hit is not a person from China. But a history researcher who has gone back through the existing documents.

Really you have a horrible bias like it or not. Also you have not told me how not to do business with china. You have ignored where I said it was impossible not to.

Lets take a AMD CPU.
    AMD has CPU packaging factories in China and Malaysia

Yes image above is a Made in China version. If you live in the USA you only see the Malaysia version. Us living in Australia fairly much only see the China packaged version because unfortunately its the bigger plant. So I don't do business with China I don't have AMD CPUs. Of course the Malaysia version is using China made heat spreaders. So you did not buy from China yet you are still using a China made part that is not labelled made in China because it was not assembled in China.

Same thing starts happening once you parts trace all the bits that make up a motherboard for Intel chips. Apple are fairly much all assembled in China.

The reality like it or not lowflyer the phone/computer you are using to type on for you to get it someone somewhere did business with china to get something so it functions. So here you lowflyer being a total hypocrite its fine for the people supplying you with stuff todo business with china yet its not fine for me.

What made me more aware of Made in XXXX being bogus was seen Made in New Zealand frozen vegetables for vegetables that due to conditions in New Zealand don't grow there. Yep they turned out to be bulk frozen vegetables from China packaged into individual packages in New Zealand.

Since lowflyer I have done my homework properly I know what countries I can avoid buying products from completely. China is not one of them the reality is you basically cannot build a modern computer without something from China these days by one way or the other it has been that way for over 2 decades. So there is no way you have not broken you own request not do-to business in china because you are posting here. You are just happy with some other middle man to-do business with china where you have zero possibility of any influence.

Comment

Don't do business witch china. If you disagree with the CCP, they send stalkers your way.

Comment

Don't do business witch china. If you disagree with the CCP, they send stalkers your way.
        Disagree with most governments they send stalkers your way no exception so this is not really a point. Disagree too much with the USA disappear into a CIA black-site from anywhere in the world this is going above and beyond most governments responses to being disagreed with.

There are a lot governments that go above and beyond what is allowed under international law in response to people they disagree with but the China CCP is not one of them. Stupid as it sounds CCP of China plays perfectly inside the UN rules for what countries are allowed to-do to anyone that disagrees with them. Yes disagree badly with the Australian government expect to be stalked just as much as disagreeing with the CCP of China due to both countries responding with what is allowed by UN rules not that it makes it nice. For the top two going above and beyond what UN rules allow you look to the USA and Russia.

You have still not given me how I can not do business with China and have a computer. Remember when I say I don't do business with a country I absolutely don't do business with a country even indirectly.

Comment

I understand that you do not like USA. But USA is way better than china. You should not bother with china. The CCP will send stalkers your way.

Comment

I understand that you do not like USA. But USA is way better than china. You should not bother with china. The CCP will send stalkers your way.
            The USA over a few things I did in the past have already sent their stalkers my way and they broke international rules and got caught. So China is not worst to me than USA.

lowflyer write me a computer parts list 100 percent free of any China made part. Do it proper checking down for every part. You will find that is impossible if you do.

China key manufacture of many parties these days. So if you don't want me doing business with China I need other sources of those parts.

Comment

Well you contradict yourself. Don't do business with china.

Comment

Well you contradict yourself. Don't do business with china.
                lowflyer my job is to build computers systems for people. You say don't do business with china. You have not given me a parts list china free.

Now there is a worst problem dealing with proxy supply parts from China. As in I buy a part for the USA labelled made in the USA but is really assembled in the USA containing China made parts. Its now harder process to work out if I have bought something using China slave labour.

Dell laptops labelled made in the usa all of them a china made cameras inside them some of them have china made cameras produced by unpaid slave labour.

I know that you really cannot get a China free in the computer world. You can with careful supply tracking be free of slave labour in china. The reality here if slave labour products end up not sell able this could have a long term effect on China own polices.

Basically you say to me don't do business with China so instead I should do business with the middle men who don't give a rats if a part is made by slave labour in china or not and will basically sell me the products re-badged with a markup the money still goes to china one way or the other. This other way some other party makes a profit in the middle while not caring.

Comment

What you say is complete wishful thinking. Just google "complete us manufactured pc". You (@oiahom) will be surprised since you're so preocuppied with china that you simply don't get it.

I repeat: don't do business with china, they will stalk and intimidate you directly or via their proxies.

Comment

What you say is complete wishful thinking. Just google "complete us manufactured pc". You (@oiahom) will be surprised since you're so preocuppied with china that you simply don't get it.
                    Try again. Every case I have got one of those and taken it apart and done a piece by piece disassemble you always find some non USA parts in there highest percentage for not being usa out of one of those complete us manufactured pc being china was 85%.

"complete us manufactured pc" branding does not mean complete us manufactured at all. It means at most completely USA assembled.

Lowflyer I said give me exactly machine that is truly without parts from China. Be warned I will check.

https://daxueconsulting.com/chinas-s...ctor-industry/ By the way its about time you get a reality check. That 44 Billion dollars of silicon export from the USA is less than 12 percent of the market. Over 60 percent of the worlds semiconductor production comes from China and growing. USA market share has been declining for a while.

Gets worse lowflyer particular parts that you will want to make a computer in silicon that are only manufactured in China. Nvidia, AMD and Apple all are using TSMC FABs outside the USA lowflyer there are no decent GPU silicon manufactured in the USA at this stage maybe Intel will turn that around.

Same thing when you start looking for decent ram. Like DDR4 ram is in fact all made outside the USA there is zero DDR4 silicon made in the USA.

"complete us manufactured pc" lowflyer is nothing more than a total myth these days. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ication_plants You know this when you have been through this fab list and know what each one is producing in the USA.

lowflyer my job is to build computers systems for people. You say don't do business with china. You have not given me a parts list china free.

I asked for parts list China free. Its really simple for me to make a parts list for a computer USA free because the reality is what the USA makes alterative like AMD that are not made in the USA. Or simply like DDR4 ram just not made in the USA. It has not been possible for 8 years to build a "complete us manufactured pc" if you are truly after 100 percent USA parts.

Really lowflyer you are pushing a point while being totally clueless.

Comment

It's funny to watch how you don't get it how you actually prove my point.
                      Don't do business with china! The CCP is sending out stalkers to everyone that disagrees with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X