Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowflyer View Post
    Let me repeat once more very slowly:

I understand that you hate USA - but don't do business with china!
    Problem is that idea is not possible. They keyboard I am using is from china same with mouse. I can build systems without any USA parts but building systems without something from China gets next to impossible.

You snipped away so called irrelevant go back and read carefully everything I get from china can be validated as true to label and not backdoored. If it not I get my money back.

I order stuff from the USA and its backdoored I have done my money. I can do business with china in a I don't trust until item is verified.

China is not the worst country to be doing business with the USA is.

Comment

Originally posted by oiaohm View Post

Problem is that idea is not possible. They keyboard I am using is from china same with mouse.
      Originally posted by oiaohm View Post

China is not the worst country to be doing business with the USA is.

What you say here is a "False Dilemma". It's also called a "black-and-white fallacy". Look what others say about it:
      The false dilemma fallacy is often a manipulative tool designed to polarize the audience, heroicizing one side and demonizing the other. It’s common in political discourse as a way of strong-arming the public into supporting controversial legislation or policies.
      You support a regime that killed > 50 million of their own people, conducted the Tiananmen SquareMassacre, is empty-fishing the worlds oceans and is one of the biggest air-polluter on the planet.

Comment

You support a regime that killed > 50 million of their own people, conducted the Tiananmen SquareMassacre,
        Lets put this in prospective for 1 min. China is a country of 1.393 Billion people. 50 million people sounds like a lot until you wake up on percentage the USA kills more people due to providing poorer general medical to there population than China. So China better chance of living than being in the USA once you balance everything out.

There is more than one way for a government to kill their population. Like making sure black areas in the USA don't get the medical services they need so they have higher death rate.

This does not mean China cannot be expected todo better.

is empty-fishing the worlds oceans
        This is the wrong country. China population does consume double the amount of seafood as most other countries. 7/8 of China consumed seafood is farmed on land in china with that percentage going higher every year. So the reality here is the USA takes more from the worlds oceans per year than all of China. If you are looking for one of the worst for empty-fishing the world oceans you are looking at place like Japan not China. The parties who made this error looked at China insanely high seafood consume but did not look at where they in fact get that seafood from.

Horrible reality here China put in the policy to moved to farmed supply of seafood 60 years ago because back then they worked out the amount they were taking was not able to be done into the future. This was also around the time china brought in the one child policy to bring China population growth under control.

is one of the biggest air-polluter on the planet.
        This should alone have you asking questions with the way you have word it. China has the biggest population of any country. So it really should not be a question if they are the biggest or not as you should expect the largest population to the worst on average. The fact that there is a question this means there are countries with worse policies than China. China emissions yes are slated to keep on growing slowly until 2030 due to improving living conditions then drop to neutral by 2060. So fair China has it every single objective to meet this plan ahead of time. USA does not even have a solid plan to bring their pollution under control and USA per person pollution numbers are way worse than China.

Notice something here all the points if I look at the USA fairly against China on the 3 points the USA is worse.

lowflyer if you like it or not you are most likely standing in a glass house and throwing stones. Once you look fairly on a per person base with china vs countries around the world there is less than 9 countries that are doing better than China. The odds are serous-ally you are not in one of them lowflyer.

USA have been using China total numbers as excuse not todo anything as using China per person numbers compared to USA per person numbers says USA need todo a lot now. Yes USA on per person base is one of the worst.

The reality if you are saying I should not buy China due to what you listed I should not be buying from anywhere worse right? If so you should be backing not buying anything from the USA either because the USA is worse.

Comment

oiaohm , you seem to be a relentless fighter for communist china. You must have been seriously brainwashed by the CCP. Or you are one of their spy. It's designating that you don't address the Tiananmen Square massacre which I have brought up 2 times.

Its easy to correct all your lies that you keep dishing out by just using the internet a bit. But I'm getting tired of argumenting against a bouncer like you that only ever has the same response: "but loook the USA is worse".

Don't do business with china!

Comment

It's designating that you don't address the Tiananmen Square massacre which I have brought up 2 times.

Ignored it because because once you level the massacres in china vs massacres in usa as a percent population both countries are about equal. Then add in the indirect massacres that USA has caused by poor medical services and so on USA is doing really badly.

Its easy to correct all your lies that you keep dishing out by just using the internet a bit.
            Are those numbers correct to population. No. The two worlds biggest population is India and China. So on a non corrected list they should be 1 and 2. What in hell is Mexico doing in the middle.

Lets give you the corrected numbers lowflyer for popluation.
            USA is 328.2 million
            China is 1.393 billion
            328.2/1393=0.2356 to give you the correction figure.

80/0.2356 this gives you a project air pollution value of 339 if the population of the USA with a magic wand could be expanded to that of China yes that is worse than the china 269.. Of course this is not exactly right. The figures need to do correct is tons of pollution generated per country. USA does work slightly worse when you got to tons of population with per person the USA is twice as bad as China in pollution in the tons per person.

Truth lies and statistics. Its really easy to-do a non fair compare. Like you would not expect a house hold of 4 people to making as much pollution as a house hold of 16. Of if the house hold of 16 is making half as much pollution per person as the house hold of 4 they still when you look a total pollution would look worse but it would not be right to say that the house hold of 16 is doing a worse job. USA is 1/4 the population of China so should have 1/4 the pollution Please note that 1/4 in population and population density. Yes china is the house of 16 and USA is the house of 4.

I am not saying that on air pollution China does not need to-do better there is a price for having such a large population at such a high density. Turns out China has a lot harder pollution controls than the USA to get to their bad pollution value. High population makes bring those numbers down a lot harder process China doing a lot more pollution control work and still end up with those bad numbers and the problem is population.

Mexico is well and truly insane when it comes on population they have way lower population than china or india. Mexico have a lower population density than ether India or China yet in pollution Mexico values are as bad as both. Mexico is a country that you cannot explain their pollution level with their population level.

The reality with pollution to be comparing apples to apples fairly you need to bring it back to a per person pollution level.

Comment

Listen oiaohm, again ... it is YOU that always blows the same trumpet: ... "but the USA".
              It is silly to compare the shootings in USA with the Tienamen Square massacre. The Tienamen Square massacre was conducted by the CCP! It's the same with all the other "relations" you do.

I did not bring up the USA - YOU did. The only thing I said is:

Do not do business with china - they will kill you.

Apparently this offends you so much that you keep up dishing out propaganda lies of the CCP. You must be part of the CCP.

Comment

Interesting enough not as much as you claim they do.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...acres_in_China

You support a regime that killed > 50 million of their own people,
                This is in fact bogus in the complete history of China the governments have not killed 50 million people. The complete history is under 20 million people that is 2000BC to current day and that including people who died in famine due to government miss management.

It is silly to compare the shootings in USA with the Tienamen Square massacre.
                The kill rate at Tienamen Square is lower than most USA mass shooting if you allowing for how many people where there and how many died. There are a lot of claimed numbers at the time. But the confirmed numbers is 202 victims from the protesters. Between 7-15 china military personal were killed on that day as well. 7 china military personal were for sure killed by the rioters stone damage is very different to bullet damage. Yes we saw from Russia a possible claim of 10000 but there were never the bodies and they did not in fact have a single independent observer on the ground other parties did have observers on the ground at Tienamen Square massacre.

The fact there were independent observers the China government knew about at Tienamen Square massacre this is another reason why the government ordering a massacre makes no sense. If you were going to-do a massacre intentionally would you not attempt to remove the observers.

Please note the military deaths here were countered and identified by one of the protester,

Tienamen Square massacre turns out not to be huge numbers. Next there was no official order to fire this can be seen in a video where a person is stopping a tank from getting to Tienamen Square massacre with two shopping bags.

It is in fact correct to compare USA mass shooting to the Tienanmen Square massacre as it a good example how you should not respond. Rioters drop a few military they open fire with a few automatic weapons into a tightly packed crowd around 200 deaths is simple to cause.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_T...fying_the_dead
                Please note that even the USA cables by USA and Chilean diplomats in positions to get on the ground evidence claim there were not many dead in Tienanmen Square massacre. Yes the diplomatic encrypted cables of that time are no longer classified so this is not taking china word for it. This is taking two other countries word for it and one have nothing to gain.

Like it or not Tienanmen Square Massacre is not really a Massacre but riot control gone wrong. Its not like the USA does not have their fair share of police brutality problems. Most countries have a few police brutality problems.

The horrible part about the news from in the time of the cold war there is a quite a bit of that turns out to be totally bogus and not backed by facts or distorted facts. Tienanmen Square Massacre story most people know have bogus number of dead. Complete fake idea the China government ordered Massacre it when the order was just a basic crowd crowd dispersal order right down to the military being mostly equipped with riot gear. It also ignores that a small percentage of people in the protesters in fact killed military personal.

Think you have a automatic weapon you are in riot gear you friend is taken out next to you by rocks does not take much to draw that weapon and attempt to fire in self defence. This is a lot of harmed and dead quickly in small pocket events that are not in fact government ordered. Yes the cables by the USA and Chilean talk about small pockets of automatic weapon fire in the so called Tienanmen Square Massacre so this theory is backed up by what the independent observers at the time reported.

How much different would our story of Tienanmen Square Massacre if the USA and Chilean governments had decided to release those cables at the time. Basically a completely different story.

Its horrible how much that people class as important story from the cold war time frame that turn out to be 95% fake news and the 5% of real news in there by itself is really not that bad. The old story Tienanmen Square Massacre basically falls completely apart since enough time has passed for key evidence documents of the time to come non classified. This is not me believing china this is just me properly checking my bases that all the evidence around the event lines up because China, Russia and the USA were getting fake new out there in the cold war time frame.

So any major event claimed to be done by China, Russia or USA in the cold war time frame to make sure fact you need to attempt to find the independent observers and make sure their story lines up.

Do not do business with china - they will kill you.
                Since I am not a Citizen of china the odds of China killing me is insanely low. So this claim that china will kill me is kind mega bogus to the point of being almost base less.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/u...-piggee-2017-6
                USA turns out to play very lose with collateral damage.

Apparently this offends you so much that you keep up dishing out propaganda lies of the CCP. You must be part of the CCP.
                This is because you don't want to look at anything in correct prospective or check if there are non bias facts supporting your point of view.

The reality like it or not you are pushing a lot of anti-propaganda about the CCP that the USA governments own cables don't agree with.
                Last edited by oiaohm; 18 November 2020, 10:14 AM.

Comment

@oiahom, Again, more of "... but the USA"

Don't do business with china.

Comment

Don't do business with china.
                    Really how many of your points were fact I am fairly sure you are hitting zero. Remember Tienamen Square massacre was not in fact and that based on USA and Chilean documents.

Same with your 50 million deaths that another cold war fiction that is also disproved by the released documents.

Really your case of don't do business with china is mostly based on fiction like it or not.

Comment

Don't do business with china, You'll end up with guys intimidating you all the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X