X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• torsionbar28
    replied
    Originally posted by AmericanLocomotive View Post
    I really don't understand the point of this release. An extra 100-200 MHz ST boost clock is hardly worth a new SKU, IMO. Unless the all-core boost is significantly higher (but I doubt it is, since base clocks hardly moved).
    This is literally what intel has been doing for half a decade now. Hear ye, hear ye! Announcing our NewLake processors! They are the exact same uarch as OldLake, same process node as OldLake, same gfx as OldLake, but clock is 100 Mhz faster! Innovation!! Upgrade now for only $499!!

Leave a comment:

• AmericanLocomotive
    replied
    I really don't understand the point of this release. An extra 100-200 MHz ST boost clock is hardly worth a new SKU, IMO. Unless the all-core boost is significantly higher (but I doubt it is, since base clocks hardly moved).

Maybe they were just trying to come up with some new product to help drive B550 motherboard sales?

Leave a comment:

• cRaZy-bisCuiT
    replied
    Originally posted by Raka555 View Post
    What a mess the processor lineup of AMD had become ...
    Why so? Just adding a "XT" for the HighEnd of a certain product section to mark it as the fastest one in that lineup is not new.

Leave a comment:

• Raka555
    replied
    What a mess the processor lineup of AMD had become ...

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic AMD Announces The Ryzen 3000XT Series

AMD Announces The Ryzen 3000XT Series

Phoronix: AMD Announces The Ryzen 3000XT Series

After weeks of rumors, AMD today officially confirmed the existence of the Ryzen 3000XT series...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...-3000XT-Series
Working...
X