Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux 5.7 For 64-bit ARM Brings In-Kernel Pointer Authentication, Activity Monitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 5.7 For 64-bit ARM Brings In-Kernel Pointer Authentication, Activity Monitors

Phoronix: Linux 5.7 For 64-bit ARM Brings In-Kernel Pointer Authentication, Activity Monitors

The 64-bit ARM architecture code will support several new features with the in-development Linux 5.7 kernel...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The feature I'm waiting for is support for VC6.

Comment

Anyone have big ARM Server deployments?
      How does Dev to Production work for you?
      What are the big issues between x86 and arm?

Comment

The photo is of a XU4 which in 32-bit, a 64-bit N2 photo would be more fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by elatllat View Post
          The photo is of a XU4 which in 32-bit, a 64-bit N2 photo would be more fitting.

Assuming that you can get a 64-bit capable Odroid board. Last time I looked for one they were suffering from supply shortages of the Intel chips that they use.

Comment

Originally posted by NotMine999 View Post

Assuming that you can get a 64-bit capable Odroid board. Last time I looked for one they were suffering from supply shortages of the Intel chips that they use.
            The N2 is AMLogic, not Intel, this artical is about ARM not x86.
            (The H2 is intel x86)

Comment

Working...
            X