AMD Zen 2 Improvements For LLVM Have Been Held Up For Months By Code Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyclistefou View Post
    Here's hoping that you are only like this on the Internet forums - due to the apparent freedom to launch ad hominem made-up attacks on random people - and that you don't jump randomly at flesh and bones people to spit nuisance.
    Need I remind you that your initial post was calling me a troll, I was not the one who opened up with the insults. It must suck that you can't take what you give. You appear to have very convenient short-term memory loss.

Originally posted by cyclistefou View Post
    Not worth discussing this anymore, won't respond to future offenses if any - I don't care. Maybe we will have other more civilized exchanges in the future if both of us want to react to an article.
    You're the one who attacked me without reading my posts, it's an implicit insult for you to make wildly in accurate claims about what I said and then argue against conjured up strawmen. It's clear you didn't come here to have a discussion, instead you just jumped in and portrayed my views as if I was clueless, that's not "civilized" of you at all.

Frankly it's comical that you now pretend you are simply an innocent bystander and that you did nothing to provoke a response. You continue hide behind "civility" to defend your aggressive behavior.

Comment

Working...
    X