AMD Rolls Out Gold Edition Ryzen & Radeon VII Products For 50th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Jensen Huang bought one ?
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
    Ben Franklin 1755

Comment

Speaking of 2700X, I was wondering if there was any way to use my motherboard's graphics outputs with it? Or does it require a dedicated video controller? In which case, I hope every processor in the 3000 series will have one.

Either case, I'm too broke to invest in another CPU ><

Comment

Lisa Su's signature on the cpu cover adds like 50% greater IPC, can't wait to spend extra on it.

Comment

Originally posted by loganj View Post
          2700x when 3000 series is about to launch? thats...hmm....strange?if not stupid? it makes sense to make 3700x as gold edition since it will be this year that amd celebrate 50th anniversary of blah blah and not the year of 2700x (2018).
          Marketing ploy to get rid of the remaining already produced 2700x units that nobody will want anymore when the 3xxx versions come out.

Comment

Well, if the 2700x price drops, I'd happily buy one. Whatever offers the best performance for the price.

Comment

By the way... happy birthday, AMD!
              I've been "only" ~20 years with you, but it has been a good time. Of all my hardware I think the CPUs were among the least troublesome things.

I wonder if I should have some kind of birthday-compiling on all my AMD machines, which would be a fair lot, especially older ones.
              Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

Working...
              X