The First Benchmarks Of The Intel-Powered ODROID-H2 $111 Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
    No you didn't. You managed to even fail to use the "mention function" of vbullettin properly.

let me show you how it works, danmcgrew is good, @ danmcgrew is bad

Note how the former one is green and a link, the latter is not. Also note that you got a different mail notification for this post.

I'd like to see the reasoning that makes you conclude that torsionbar28 is an Ubermensh.
    And yes, I know you will have to google what that is.
    Maybe he's on mobile and doesn't know that the quote button is hidden in an invisible button in the blank space between the like button and the margin.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
      Maybe he's on mobile and doesn't know that the quote button is hidden in an invisible button in the blank space between the like button and the margin.
      rotate the device from portrait to landscape, the "quote" button will appear.

But that's beside the point. I assume that learning how to use a forum is the bare minimum for being taken seriously in a forum discussion. I can write QUOTE and CODE forum tags manually too, for the sake of making my posts not look like message board garbage.

Comment

( reviving an old forum topic )
        Has anybody tested if the Odroid-H2 is throttling under long-time heavy load, when it has no active cooler attached to it?

Comment

Originally posted by zoltanp View Post
          ( reviving an old forum topic )
          Has anybody tested if the Odroid-H2 is throttling under long-time heavy load, when it has no active cooler attached to it?
          no throttling;

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X