Siemens Issues An Oktoberfest Release Of Jailhouse 0.10 Hypervisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siemens Issues An Oktoberfest Release Of Jailhouse 0.10 Hypervisor

Phoronix: Siemens Issues An Oktoberfest Release Of Jailhouse 0.10 Hypervisor

The developers at Siemens AG working on the Jailhouse Linux hypervisor found it wise to issue their version 0.10 release prior to heading out to Oktoberfest...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Best event of the world? That's quite a statement for an event where the main purpose is to consume as much alcohol as you can

Why are you not going again this year?

Comment

I'm German, I do not like the Oktoberfest too much. Also: Siemens probably only named it so to get Michael attention ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by EarthMind View Post
        Best event of the world? That's quite a statement for an event where the main purpose is to consume as much alcohol as you can

Why are you not going again this year?
        Only the lousy tourist type use it as an excuse to drink as much alcohol as possible and don't know the history of it, etc...

Others like I enjoy it for the delicious marzen beers, delicious foods, catching up with friends, entertainment,

I am not going this year for the same reason I haven't went to any conferences in years: ad-blocking is cutting my margins razor thin...
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          I am not going this year for the same reason I haven't went to any conferences in years: ad-blocking is cutting my margins razor thin...
          Maybe you could reach out to sponsors?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Only the lousy tourist type use it as an excuse to drink as much alcohol as possible and don't know the history of it, etc...

Others like I enjoy it for the delicious marzen beers, delicious foods, catching up with friends, entertainment,

So, uh, sorry about not renewing premium this time around, but something about having strep for 10 days when you're paid hourly and topping it all off with a hospital visit kinda leaves the wallet feeling a bit..... light.

Comment

Originally posted by Niarbeht View Post

So, uh, sorry about not renewing premium this time around, but something about having strep for 10 days when you're paid hourly and topping it all off with a hospital visit kinda leaves the wallet feeling a bit..... light.
              Hope you're feeling better and understood, no worries, thanks for your previous support and hope to see you back on premium in the future. You can still help by not using ad-blockers, sharing our content on social, and or being active in the forums
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Hoping for a black friday phoronix promotion as the exchange rates for dollar is just getting worse here, dollar is +25% this year

Comment

Working...
                X