Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Quadcore 45nm AMD Opteron Processor HiPerStation 8000 based 32-core Workstation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Quadcore 45nm AMD Opteron Processor HiPerStation 8000 based 32-core Workstation

###Thread Removed###
    Last edited by DanielJohnson; 04 February 2009, 12:44 AM.

Originally posted by DanielJohnson View Post
    The HiPerStation 8000, based upon the newest 45nm Quad-Core AMD Opteron processor, built on 45nm process technology and featuring significant enhancements to AMD's industry-defining native quad-core microprocessor technology. The HiPerStation 8000 are available for immediate purchase and delivery with pricing starting at $12,500. HPC Systems, Inc. continues to provide its customers with the latest in industry-leading technologies.
    Why don't you send one to Michael for eval? Otherwise please save your advertisements for the front page. I'm sure Michael would be able to accomodate your advertisements.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
      Why don't you send one to Michael for eval? Otherwise please save your advertisements for the front page. I'm sure Michael would be able to accomodate your advertisements.
      Agreed. These kind of threads should be deleted.

Comment

BTW that system as to be without a doubt one of the ugliest looking systems I have seen.

Comment

A validated 4.4 Ghz OC on the Phenom II.

Comment

Phoronix will have Shanghai Linux benchmarks up in a week or two.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Phoronix will have Shanghai Linux benchmarks up in a week or two.
              Are those the ones your going to be sending me afterwards?

Comment

Working...
              X