No announcement yet.

Hygon Dhyana: Chinese x86 Server CPUs Based On AMD Zen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoohoo Agree. But Christianity has passed this phase. Islam has not. It's still much the same it was 1500 years a go, except for being even more intolerant and violent.

Christianity could reap chaos and murder on an equal scale if it's practitioners wanted: There ain't much more needed than to follow the OLD Testament. It's a bloody and grim book.

Comment

Originally posted by Vistaus View Post

In general, that's true, but not all Western Europeans are rich. There are also quite a lot who live below the poverty line and thus are as poor as most Eastern Europeans (including my parents, and me as well) and the number is increasing in some western countries, including mine.
      It's a relative thing. You would most likely still get more income in your Western Europe country per month from plain social welfare than, lets say, average Ukrainian worker gets paid for his/her hard work. You do not want to know what Ukrainian social welfare "moneys" are like.

Poverty lines differ through different countries. Manufactured products (abroad) will cost more or less the same, prices differ only for locally produced goods. So, you might be actually seem to be quite rich from the perspective of some foreign poor. Which is the cause of the recent migration crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by aht0 View Post

It's a relative thing. You would most likely still get more income in your Western Europe country per month from plain social welfare than, lets say, average Ukrainian worker gets paid for his/her hard work. You do not want to know what Ukrainian social welfare "moneys" are like.

Poverty lines differ through different countries. Manufactured products (abroad) will cost more or less the same, prices differ only for locally produced goods. So, you might be actually seem to be quite rich from the perspective of some foreign poor. Which is the cause of the recent migration crisis.
        Rent alone on their social housing for my parents is €630 (although above their budget, this was the only affordable thing social housing at the time, although the rent has increased over time to the current 630) and then there's electricity, water, municipality taxes, sewer taxes, water control taxes, health care, groceries, etc. They always came up short and had to lend money (their situation is a bit better since I moved out though).
        And I also come up short with my current income (for example, I can't go to the dentist anymore for needed repairs because I don't have the money for it). My social housing rent is slightly lower, but after deducting all of the aforementioned costs + rent, I have almost nothing to save at the end of the month and cannot go anywhere fun if it's not within walking distance because I have no money to travel to fun or interesting places.
        So while our incomes in general may be somewhat higher than the average Ukrainian income, if you deduct all of the aforementioned costs, we are just as poor as the average Ukrainian because we barely make end's meet (and when I still lived at home, like I said, my parents had to lend money, so that was even worse).

So don't give me crap about how "rich" we are compared to a foreign poor 'cause we are not.

Comment

Originally posted by aht0 View Post
          hoohoo Agree. But Christianity has passed this phase. Islam has not. It's still much the same it was 1500 years a go, except for being even more intolerant and violent.

Christianity could reap chaos and murder on an equal scale if it's practitioners wanted: There ain't much more needed than to follow the OLD Testament. It's a bloody and grim book.
          It's not over.

Don't forget:

Bush the Younger* said straight up that God told him to invade Iraq - millions dead, so I guess the Islamic terrorists have some work to do.
          Christians in the USA, Russia, Philipines, many African nations murder homosexuals in the name of God now.
          Euro & American imperialism & "The White Man's Burden" were justified by appeal to Christian moral superiority, or the need to bring Christianity to the subject nations.

It's not really a Muslim thing, or a Christian thing. It's a moral defect in some people's character, that leads them to violence.

*) I know some people say Evangelicals are not actually Christians. It's beside the point as the Evangelicals clearly believe they are.
          Last edited by hoohoo; 07-11-2018, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X