HTC Is Buying Out S3 Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devius View Post
    [Most] companies have a set of values to guide their actions, and obviously Microsoft's values aren't all that ethic and fair.
    Fixed. It's only the companies that are small enough that they can't afford to spend money on a bunch of PR guys that need a set of moral values. The big guys just try to avoid the Sunday news as much as possible and pull out the PR guys when news of something bad does get out...and spend a lot of money on ads that say they're "the best". ;-)

Of course, I'm not saying Microsoft is "a bad guy", but I certainly don't see them as "good guys" either. They're just another company out to make money, like most others.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobu View Post
      Of course, I'm not saying Microsoft is "a bad guy", but I certainly don't see them as "good guys" either. They're just another company out to make money, like most others.

the problem with microsoft is that has quite much control over the computer industry (desktop at least) and noone does something to stop that.

Comment

Originally posted by d2kx View Post
        S3 Graphics are currently attacking Apple because of the S3TC patent and just yesterday a lawyer decided Apple is indeed injuring the patent and is guilty.
        Last time I checked a lawyer doesn't rule on whether a party is guilty or not. In every case however there is lawyers saying a party is guilty and another saying they are not. It is the judge/jury that ultimately says if a party is guilty or not.

Comment

Working...
        X