Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRock P67 Pro3

Phoronix: ASRock P67 Pro3

When it comes to Intel's Sandy Bridge, lately we have been looking a lot at the Linux graphics performance with the H67 chipset as it has been an interesting journey but now at least the OpenGL performance is good and VA-API video acceleration is working. Now that the B3-stepping Cougar Point motherboards are beginning to ship that address the original SATA issues for this chipset that led to a recall, we are back to looking at this magical CPU, the supported motherboards, and its overall Linux performance. In this review we are taking a Linux look at the ASRock P67 Pro3.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

A nice review, but I personally would like to see more details related to Linux, like whether sensors and fan control script work and/or what SuperIO chip it has.

Comment

- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
      If you copy/paste the star, please also include whatever it points to.

Comment

I'm looking for a microATX board, and was planning on the ASUS H67 microATX one, so I'd really like to know more about what's going on there - is it just a single unit which needs to be RMA'd, something that has been fixed in a BIOS or driver update, something acknowledged, or a common problem reproduced elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
          If you copy/paste the star, please also include whatever it points to.
          I agree in principle, but in this case what it points to is not worth including for this website's audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Cyber View Post
            I agree in principle, but in this case what it points to is not worth including for this website's audience.
            Originally posted by *
            Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows? 32-bit OS. For Windows? 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
            There, end of drama.

Oh, i so wished this had the Marvell pata port, it turned out to be a floppy port

Comment

Working...
            X