Raptor Launches Arctic Tern As An Open-Source BMC Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Developer12 View Post

"factory reset" is for shit. Most of the time it just deletes some config files.
    right.. i had a huawei smartphone the chinese CCP communists did spy on me and factory reset does not help.
    but it is not only huawei it is all brands i had in the last 5 years 10 different brands even google pixel and gigaset who is made in germany also nokia and so one.

all of them did get unremoveable trojan horses from criminals but i am sure i had russian trojan horse to and chinese trojan horse and so one and so one.

"factory reset" did never fix anything...

the only move that helpes a short period of time was to buy complete new smartphone and short time means in less than a week i had trojan horse again.

most of the time in less than 1-2 days i had new tojan horse.

the only smartphone who would help me in my situation is the pinephone pro and then just disable microfon and camera and mobile network by jumper ...

well they maybe hack this one to but in the end their spy ability is limited to what you do on the device. and they can no longer monitor all speeches around you by microfone...
    Last edited by qarium; 31 July 2022, 12:24 PM.
    Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Originally posted by qarium View Post

right.. i had a huawei smartphone the chinese CCP communists did spy on me and factory reset does not help.
      but it is not only huawei it is all brands i had in the last 5 years 10 different brands even google pixel and gigaset who is made in germany also nokia and so one.

all of them did get unremoveable trojan horses from criminals and also from government agencies like the bundestrojaner from the german government. but i am sure i had russian trojan horse to and chinese trojan horse and so one and so one.

"factory reset" did never fix anything...

the only move that helpes a short period of time was to buy complete new smartphone and short time means in less than a week i had trojan horse again.

most of the time in less than 1-2 days i had new tojan horse.

the only smartphone who would help me in my situation is the pinephone pro and then just disable microfon and camera and mobile network by jumper ...

well they maybe hack this one to but in the end their spy ability is limited to what you do on the device. and they can no longer monitor all speeches around you by microfone...
      How can you know theres a trojan horse?

Comment

Originally posted by cj.wijtmans View Post
        How can you know theres a trojan horse?
        very simple: you suffer from the effect of the abuse of the data what the trojan horse collect.

you do not need to formal detect a trojan horse if the negative effect hits you in real life.

Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Working...
        X