Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny3 View Post
    Wonderful!
    Nice to have this kind of support for at least one motherboard manufacturer.
    I don't think ASUS helped? it was done by devs who work for free. Agreed that companies like ASUS should give these guys free hardware, OnePlus used to give ROM developers free phones

Comment

Originally posted by ResponseWriter View Post
      Good news. Hopefully some 400-series boards get added before merge window closes. Would be great to see fan controls included at some point as well.
      I followed DanielG's link and copy/pasted the lines for PRIME X570-PRO and changed to X470, and removed the chipset fan the X470 doesn't have, and it pretty much just works except for one incorrect reading. It doesn't seem like it'll be too difficult to get some 400-series boards in there.

Comment

Originally posted by mazumoto View Post
        *sigh* ... so Roeck did actually pull this. Maybe I should look if I find a nice X570 board from Asus now ... although they didn't do anything for this support apparently.
        Does someone know if there are water blocks for chipset and VRMs available for one of those boards?
        Here you go...
        EKWaterBlocks Shop offers you complete assortiment for water-cooling of your PC. Only EK and EK confirmed quality products.

Comment

Originally posted by DanglingPointer View Post
          Thank you, I'm going to take a look

Comment

Working...
          X