Linux Support Published For Intel's "Maple Ridge" Thunderbolt Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux Support Published For Intel's "Maple Ridge" Thunderbolt Controller

Phoronix: Linux Support Published For Intel's "Maple Ridge" Thunderbolt Controller

Announced during the summer was Intel's Maple Ridge controller in the form of the Intel JHL8540 / JHL8340 chips as their first discrete Thunderbolt / USB4 controllers. Linux support for the Intel Maple Ridge controller is now on the way...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I can't even get through the headline without thinking that Maple Ridge Thunderbolt would make a great band name.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
      I can't even get through the headline without thinking that Maple Ridge Thunderbolt would make a great band name.
      Sounds country to me.

Comment

Originally posted by edwaleni View Post

Sounds country to me.
        Yeah. Like a Canadian Oak Ridge Boys cover band.

Hi Ho Silver Eh Way

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
          Does it come with a free bottle of maple syrup?

Comment

Originally posted by sandy8925 View Post

Does it come with a free bottle of maple syrup?
            A bottle of Crown. You can't properly listen to country music without some kind of whiskey.

Comment

Working...
            X