Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MB GA-965GM-S2 not have overclocking? why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MB GA-965GM-S2 not have overclocking? why?

subj!
    I'm have mother board a model GA-965GM-S2 and my problem overclock frequency FSB & clockrate CPU. Exist is an BIOS-flash with overclocking tools on this MB?
    Help me plz.

So you have no FSB (or voltage) adjustments in your BIOS? Did you try flashing to a newer BIOS to see if the options are allowed? Or are you sure you're looking in the proper area of the BIOS?
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

1- No that motherboard doesn't support overclocking.

2- This is not an enthousiast motherboard, this is entry level hardware eith onbostf video. That said, it might still be possible to overclock-it via software. Not knowing which pll is being used in that motherboard, it is kind of hard to recommend overclocking software.

Comment

I'm click in BIOS menu "Ctrl+F1" on my keyboard and emerge new button. Inside click on this button I have latency adjustments memory. And I have multiplier adjustment in another button in BIOS menu.

Comment

What's you processor? On most Intel cpus, except for the X series, you can only lower the multiplier, therefore, with your motherboard, underclock the processor.

Comment

Core 2 Duo e6400

Comment

Working...
            X