Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank The NSA For Their Ghidra Software Now Helping Firmware Reverse Engineering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This discussion thread is so.... lol. Just lol.

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
      I'd rather not argue, however that was just plain offensive towards people who either went through these hardships or someone from their family did.
      My great-great-grandfather was murdered by the Nazis, and everyone from my great-grandmother to my mother had to live under the watchful gaze of the K.G.B..

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
        You can always ignore the rest and just read the last paragraph of mine, which is in topic.

And yeah his "we Germans did bad things baa-baa", it fairly ticked me off.. fair bit of my relatives participated in WW2 as well, on both sides. Some were rewarded with years spent in Siberian camps

Germans, grow a fucking backbone. It's been 3/4 of century but still like beaten dogs of a drunken master. When the day comes you actually have to fight again (don't ever believe that WW2 remains last war in Europe) you'll have neither military nor a mindset if this attitude doesn't change.

Since your own government lacks both balls and will, U.S has to both defend you and watch over you. And watch you. With your unprincipled buyable-sellable politicians leaving spying out of it is simply not an option.
        Last edited by aht0; 04 September 2019, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aht0 View Post
          You can always ignore the rest and just read the last paragraph of mine, which is in topic.
          Yes I read your entire long post, and very much agree with. You're one of the few around here that has an accurate view of these global issues.

Comment

Working...
          X