Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B450 with ALC1220 - No Surround

Hello,

Ubuntu 19.04 on the ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX / ac (ALC1220) with AMD Athlon 240G. In the sound settings, I can only choose the Analog Stereo Output profile, there is no Surround - do i have to configure something or is it impossible with this hardware configuration?

I will be grateful for any advice,
    aguirre

Originally posted by aguirre View Post
    Hello,

Ubuntu 19.04 on the ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX / ac (ALC1220) with AMD Athlon 240G. In the sound settings, I can only choose the Analog Stereo Output profile, there is no Surround - do i have to configure something or is it impossible with this hardware configuration?

I will be grateful for any advice,
    aguirre
    Uninstall the Linux Kernel with sudo rm -rf /* and install and configure GNU-Hurd. Also make sure to use the XFCE desktop which solved all of my sound issues.
    The Linux kernel is buggy and and slows down system performance.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

Install the gnome3 desktop with all bells and whistles and install and configure IBM software. Also make sure to use the gnome3 desktop which causes all of issues.
      The gnome3 desktop is buggy and and slows down system performance. When you can not use your computer, you can do something useful.
      Why do work and productive things on your computer, when you can play videogames like a child in a basement?
      Fps is 30-60 at 1920x1200 default game video settings. If the game controller does not work, open the Steam big picture mode and disable general controller s...

It seems you are too poor to buy real gaming hardware so you play games with 90s graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post

You are poor and that is one reason for your behavior. RX460 was released in Aug 8th, 2016. Now I have a 4K gaming system that did cost 800 euros.

Code:
        xfce@ryzenpc:~$ inxi -bM
        System:
        Host: ryzenpc Kernel: 5.1.0-rc5+ x86_64 bits: 64 Desktop: Xfce 4.13.2
        Distro: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
        Machine:
        Type: Desktop Mobo: ASUSTeK model: PRIME B350M-K v: Rev X.0x
        serial: <root required> UEFI [Legacy]: American Megatrends v: 4602
        date: 03/07/2019
        CPU:
        6-Core: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 type: MT MCP speed: 3403 MHz
        Graphics:
        Device-1: AMD Ellesmere [Radeon RX 470/480/570/570X/580/580X/590]
        driver: amdgpu v: kernel
        Display: x11 server: X.Org 1.20.4 driver: amdgpu
        resolution: 3840x2160~60Hz
        OpenGL:
        renderer: Radeon RX 570 Series (POLARIS10 DRM 3.32.0 5.1.0-rc5+ LLVM 9.0.0)
        v: 4.5 Mesa 19.2.0-devel - padoka PPA
        Thanks for promoting my videos. You are so poor that you can not record gaming videos with your 486sx computer.
        Is this budget machine supposed to impressed somebody? Is that why you play 15 year old games at 30fps because you cant get more performance?
        4379 posts, trolling this forum from 2015. What a sad pathetic loser.

Comment

Working...
        X