Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to build a gaming system with a mATX motherboard? Gaming Accessories Opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to build a gaming system with a mATX motherboard? Gaming Accessories Opinions?

Hello Guys,

As the title of the question itself says, I want opinions on whether I can build a high-end gaming PC using a mATX motherboard? It's not that super gaming machine I am looking forward to building, but I am going to play games like WoW, CoD, Fallout 3.

I am in need of the motherboard opinions and many hardware components. I have already spent my 500 Dollars on Power supply unit, CPU, RAM and Hard drive. And now I am willing to spend another 200-300$ on a good video card, mobo, and the gaming case.

Any good option you guys can list? My PSU has 500W and it can hold the threshold value up to 600W.

CPU -> AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor

RAM ->Patriot 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3

Video Card -> ASUS ENGTS450 DC OC/DI/1GD5 GeForce GTS 450 (Fermi) 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

I want opinions on Motherboard, Gaming Case & Mobo | But more importantly, at this time, it's Motherboard
Working...
X