X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanL
    replied
    Originally posted by pal666 View Post
    what us government has to do with phoronix? which it apparently doesn't have to do with scientists? you and bridgman were referring to weather forecasts
    1. Michael lives in America, where F is the official standard, and is used far more than C in everyday life. Devices such as the one Michael used as well as others (like ovens and thermostats) default to or use F exclusively.
    2. Weather forecasts are scientific, unless you want to redefine the word science while you're desperately trying to erase the fact that you're wrong.

Feel free to continue to necrobump this every two weeks and grasp at straws though. It's very amusing.

Leave a comment:

• pal666
    replied
    Originally posted by DanL View Post
    bridgman and I were referring to the U.S. government. You were obviously talking about something different (or redefining the phrase "standard in that country").
    what us government has to do with phoronix? which it apparently doesn't have to do with scientists? you and bridgman were referring to weather forecasts

Leave a comment:

• DanL
    replied
    Originally posted by pal666 View Post
    true, i quoted wiki regarding scientists
    bridgman and I were referring to the U.S. government. You were obviously talking about something different (or redefining the phrase "standard in that country").

Leave a comment:

• nomadewolf
    replied
    If you don't game, i guess this cooler is ok.

Leave a comment:

• pal666
    replied
    Originally posted by willmore View Post
    You mean Kelvin, right?
    i can live with that

Leave a comment:

• pal666
    replied
    Originally posted by DanL View Post

False. The U.S. uses Fahrenheit as its official temperature unit.
    true, i quoted wiki regarding scientists

Leave a comment:

• Slobodan
    replied
    Hmm. Backplate is a heatsink, but it is not used for heatsinking. O_o

Leave a comment:

• Niarbeht
    replied
    I'm not impressed by how it throttles under load, until I consider that it was only $30. The way I figure things, if they made a $50 or $60 version, they could probably juuuuuuuust scrape by on the RX 480/580.

Leave a comment:

• leipero
    replied
    After reading a title I was like "LOL passive RX 480", however those are good results, especially for that price. If you have some copper and aluminium (and tools and free time ofc.) you can make custom passive heatsink no problem .

Leave a comment:

• ⲣⲂaggins
    replied
    Originally posted by willmore View Post
    You mean Kelvin, right?
    Real scientists use the Planck energy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X