Passively Cooling A Radeon RX 480 Polaris GPU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanL View Post

False. The U.S. uses Fahrenheit as its official temperature unit.
    true, i quoted wiki regarding scientists

Comment

Originally posted by willmore View Post
      You mean Kelvin, right?
      i can live with that

Comment

If you don't game, i guess this cooler is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
          true, i quoted wiki regarding scientists
          bridgman and I were referring to the U.S. government. You were obviously talking about something different (or redefining the phrase "standard in that country").

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post
            bridgman and I were referring to the U.S. government. You were obviously talking about something different (or redefining the phrase "standard in that country").
            what us government has to do with phoronix? which it apparently doesn't have to do with scientists? you and bridgman were referring to weather forecasts

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
              what us government has to do with phoronix? which it apparently doesn't have to do with scientists? you and bridgman were referring to weather forecasts
              1. Michael lives in America, where F is the official standard, and is used far more than C in everyday life. Devices such as the one Michael used as well as others (like ovens and thermostats) default to or use F exclusively.
              2. Weather forecasts are scientific, unless you want to redefine the word science while you're desperately trying to erase the fact that you're wrong.

Feel free to continue to necrobump this every two weeks and grasp at straws though. It's very amusing.

Comment

Working...
              X