• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typo:

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    With Tesseract these numbers are slightly better for RadeoNSI but

Comment

It's sad that "GeForce GTX 780 Ti" (kepler) is much faster than "GeForce GTX 1050 Ti" (pascal) but fermi and then kepler are probably next in line for getting downgraded to legacy branches...
      I kinda felt that difference on my machine as well.
      Last edited by hussam; 11-03-2017, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Not being a gamer, I just use Intel integrated graphics on my personal laptop. I'm wondering where the latest Intel graphics performance would land on this list of 34 discrete cards? Would Intel be far behind the performance of all 34 of these cards? Or would it be competitive with the bottom 1/4 of them?

Comment

Originally posted by andyprough View Post
          Not being a gamer, I just use Intel integrated graphics on my personal laptop. I'm wondering where the latest Intel graphics performance would land on this list of 34 discrete cards? Would Intel be far behind the performance of all 34 of these cards? Or would it be competitive with the bottom 1/4 of them?
          With the exception of Iris Graphics maybe coming near the middle, the current UHD/HD Graphics are basically at the bottom.
          Michael Larabel
          http://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

What's the point of showing the RX 480 if you aren't going to benchmark it?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

With the exception of Iris Graphics maybe coming near the middle, the current UHD/HD Graphics are basically at the bottom.
              Michael, could you test running the benchmark (some games) on KDE? Dota 2 in KDE X11 is like ~50 fps and Gnome X11 ~40fps in my system (3610QM, Intel GPU HD4000). Last time tested about half year ago, IIRC Kernel 4.9.x on Arch.
              Last edited by t.s.; 11-04-2017, 01:43 AM.

Comment

How's the situation now with nvidia + wayland? Are nvidia results on x11 and amd results on wayland?

Comment

It's been running into problems lately of losing the display output during testing.
                  So its actually 33 not 34...why even include it if you have no results?

Comment

Originally posted by Pahanilmanlintu View Post
                    How's the situation now with nvidia + wayland? Are nvidia results on x11 and amd results on wayland?
                    99% of games cannot even run on nvidia+wayland due to not supporting Xwayland.

AMD/Intel comparison between Wayland and X11 would be nice to see though once both KWin and Mutter is stable.

Comment

F1 2017 and RADV are working out fine for me, except for hangs when trying GCN 1.0 with AMDGPU and on Vega there is a few corruption issues. Using Linux 4.14 + Mesa 17.4.
                      Hello Michael,
                      how do you got it running with LLVM 6.0 compiled libs?
                      => https://www.phoronix.com/forums/foru...331#post987331

Comment

Working...
                      X