Mining Ethereum With AMD Threadrippers Paired With Four RX Vega 64 GPUs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ignatiamus View Post

Ahhh… thats bad. It's similiar to my situation.
    And additionally, power is pretty expensive in Germany, ca. 0.3$/KWh, so mining would only be rentable if I would have plenty of those rigs – which I don't have a budget for.
    Seems like only the lucky ones or the already rich ones make lots of money with cryptocurrencies…

Cheers
    You'd have to move. 3-4 eurocents kWh here (Estonia). More or less same in Finland. It's like 10 times less.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium View Post

we have both a solar power plant and a generator on heating gas. and a battery system
      Is this one of those thinks that generates power and as a side effect you get warm water?

Comment

Originally posted by nils_ View Post

Is this one of those thinks that generates power and as a side effect you get warm water?
        no it is a heater means it makes warm water and as a side effect you get electricity.
        this heat and power system do have 95%+ energy efficiency. and you can order green-gas to.

so people who think this will destroy our world have no competence what so ever....

with a solar power plant and a heat and power system running on green gas your CO2 output 100% regenerative means you add ZERO extra CO2 to the atmosphere .

Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

There are miners for Ethereum GPU mining that also mine Monero with the CPU.

https://www.nicehash.com/profitabili...1&currency=USD

Comment

Working...
          X