Radeon RX 560 Linux OpenGL/Vulkan Benchmarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nuetzel View Post

What? - It _is_ running here since Friday for testing (the latest version).
    Looks all good.
    Tested-by: is under way.
    Have a look in .mailmap...;-)
    And is it actually faster, because I read Samuel's cover letter as saying that for now it would slow things down because the games were optimized towards NVidia's drivers and how they worked (with extremely large numbers of handles).

Comment

I'm evaluating to change my 260x with Rx560 to limit power consuption. But now, with these benchmarks i'm in trouble....

Comment

Really interesting what a significant difference in temperature there is between the Rx 480 and the Rx 580. The performance difference isn't huge, but the 580 runs so much cooler. I <3 my Rx 480, but if the power consumption dropped so much in that one generation, that makes me think Vega is going to really awesome!

Comment

I was undecided, but I just bought one after checking your benchmark. Very happy with the performance actually

Comment

I was undecided, but I bought one after the results.

Comment

Please can you re run this comparison with the newest drivers?

Thanks

Comment

I bought one Asrock RX 560 4GB along with an Intel i3-8100. Bioshock Infinite runs smooth on Ubuntu 18.10 with padoka unstable (1080p Medium). Without the padoka ppa as of today, CS:GO will freeze briefly whenever you open the text box or press TAB. That can ruin your game if you press TAB near an enemy.

GNOME runs good, smooth animations. Sometimes the monitor doesn't turn itself back on after resuming from suspend. Older kernels don't do this. That's all.

Comment

Working...
                X