Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tuke81 View Post

No sli for gtx 1060.

Well it's from 219€ in Germany and from 239€ in Finland, availability is now null so no idea where price will settle.
    Sadly in poland its solid 20% over MSRP, and almost complete lack of price movements suggest that sellers are very happy with it.

Comment

Dafuq is a 3GB anything? Get your mutinous pitchforks, flamethrowers and sythes ready @all - remember when NVidia created a 4GB GTX 970 that was really 3.5GB?

Having a odd number really turns up the hairs on the back of my neck on this one.

Comment

PS: What happened to the edit button on posts? It's gone.

Comment

It's a great product, but I really don't get why this has to be named "the same" even though it will be ~10% slower, it creates too much confusion.
          Nevertheless, it will still be a better buy than RX 480 4GB.

Comment

Originally posted by przemoli View Post

Sadly in poland its solid 20% over MSRP, and almost complete lack of price movements suggest that sellers are very happy with it.
            What is mrsp in Poland for the card? Is it straight conversion from european mrsp 183€ exl. VAT => 786.67zł +23%VAT = 967.6zł?

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricPrism View Post
              PS: What happened to the edit button on posts? It's gone.
              Yup, that seems became phor-pro feature

Comment

So we have 2/3/4/6/8 GB cards now, Intel should do 5 and 7 GB i guess so we won't miss any size

Comment

Originally posted by efikkan View Post
                  It's a great product, but I really don't get why this has to be named "the same" even though it will be ~10% slower, it creates too much confusion.
                  Nevertheless, it will still be a better buy than RX 480 4GB.
                  This. Should have been called GTX 1060 SE or something. I saw it posted on Newegg thinking $200 for a GTX 1060 was to good to be true.... which it was when I discovered it only had 3GB. I've was about set on ordering a RX 470 at $180 but can't find those with the current supply / demand

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
                    So we have 2/3/4/6/8 GB cards now, Intel should do 5 and 7 GB i guess so we won't miss any size
                    ... and maybe something to fill that gap between 3GB and 4GB
                    Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricPrism View Post
                      Dafuq is a 3GB anything? Get your mutinous pitchforks, flamethrowers and sythes ready @all - remember when NVidia created a 4GB GTX 970 that was really 3.5GB?

Having a odd number really turns up the hairs on the back of my neck on this one.
                      192bit memory width(6*32bit) so it's 1.5GB(6*2Gb chips), 3GB(6*4Gb chips), 6GB(6*8Gb chips) or 12GB(12*8Gb chips in clam shell). If you wanted 4GB it would need to cut down to 128bit memory width, which would need fast gddr5x memory to maintaining memory bandwidth(bandwidth would be the same on 8Gbps 192bit or 12Gbps 128bit). I would be more worried if it would have 4GB vram and 192bit memory width.

Comment

Working...
                      X