See How Your Linux GPU Compares To Various GeForce GPUs With NVIDIA 364.19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See How Your Linux GPU Compares To Various GeForce GPUs With NVIDIA 364.19

Phoronix: See How Your Linux GPU Compares To Various GeForce GPUs With NVIDIA 364.19

While waiting for today's release of Tomb Raider on Linux, for which I just posted various NVIDIA Tomb Raider benchmarks on Ubuntu, I was running some other OpenGL benchmarks...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Nice to see my overclocked AMD FX8350 and GTX 960 come within 2 fps of the Xeon + 960. I don't think Unigine Valley scales across cores very well, so at least pushing it to 4.7GHz got into the realm of respectable.

Comment

Hey Micheal is it possible to get some 4k benchmarks of this? 4k is basically the future of where games are going to be for 2017 I think, afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by debianxfce View Post
        Heaven is heavier benchmark so it is better than Valley. But of course for nv marketing it is wise to show huge framerates.
        It is only wise to show better framerates than the competition.

Comment

Could anyone tell me what happened to the 770? I literally cant find it anywhere. And apparently only the 980 is really worth upgrading to but its twice as expensive and only gives 20% boost which i could do with another 770. But i cant seem to buy it anywhere anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X