Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimko
    replied
    Graphics seems to be easy to port. Game does not have advanced logic/physics. I am not amazed it was well "ported". I would buy it with a discount. Racing games are not that exciting for me.
    Last edited by dimko; 18 August 2015, 02:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• smitty3268
    replied
    Does this game actually crash on the Mesa drivers, or is it just "officially" unsupported on them?

Leave a comment:

• 14-Way AMD vs. NVIDIA Linux Gaming Performance For DiRT Showdown

Phoronix: 14-Way AMD vs. NVIDIA Linux Gaming Performance For DiRT Showdown

Yesterday marked the release of DiRT Showdown for Linux as ported over by Virtual Programming using their eON technology. With being able to use it as an automated, reproducible benchmark, I spent most of the day and into the night working on some initial AMD Radeon vs. NVIDIA GeForce graphics card benchmarks using this DiRT game that's finally available to Linux/SteamOS gamers, three years after it was released for Windows. This initial comparison is a 14-way Linux gaming graphics card comparison.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X