No announcement yet.

See How Your Linux System Stacks Up To 15 GPUs For 1080p Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep an eye if resolution change... i think i once had that problem with Xonotic, whatever resolution i select it always run on native monitor resolution, but just advertise what i select.

eidt:Yeah those +vid_width and +vid_height does not work for me with xonotic 0.8, but does work for 0.7
    Last edited by dungeon; 27 July 2015, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dungeon View Post
      Keep an eye if resolution change... i think i once had that problem with Xonotic, whatever resolution i select it always run on native monitor resolution, but just advertise what i select.
      There's not that problem with the PTS profile.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I have that problem right now with PTS profile and with game alone +vid_width and +vid_height does not work on Debian Sid, whatever i set it start at native resolution

With 0.8 xonotic i mean, but they do work with 0.7... not sure what is an issue, both sdl and glx variants are affected In log, it set it like a request but does not change it:

Video Mode: fullscreen 1024x768x32x0.00hz
        NetWM fullscreen: actually using resolution 1920x1080
        That with glx, with sdl variant nothing like i didn't do anything and i wanna 1024x768 of course, but got native again:

Video Mode: fullscreen 1920x1080x32x0.00hz
        With 0.7 it just work with both, hm...

In game resolution changing works fine with 0.8, just not that command line, blah... if resoultion is already lower in config then bigger works in command line or if bigger (but not native) than lower also works, but if it is native then anything lower does not - it is always native... something is borked there in 0.8, same thing with xinit
        Last edited by dungeon; 27 July 2015, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X