• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d2kx View Post
    Can confirm, my R7 260X is pretty nice.
    What drivers do you use, mate?

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
      Nope, luckily there isn't. I'm getting over 500FPS on a local, empty Dust2. You need to set "fps_max 0" first to disable the frame limiter.
      If that is the case the pts profile needs an update and retest for the highend cards.

Comment

I have problems with keyboard mouse inputs in CS:GO linux. They do not work at all. How to set them? Or redirect me to an another forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
          If that is the case the pts profile needs an update and retest for the highend cards.
          fps_max doesn't affect timedemo, so it wont change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by clavko View Post
            I appreciate producing this benchmark so fast. Congrats. Couple of ideas though.
            It's industry standard to present performance sorted results (AnandTech, TechReport,
            TomsHardware, to name a few). Also, it's standard to show competitors products
            with different color codes (for example, nVidia green, Intel blue, ATi/AMD red, or so).
            I don't know if it is possible for PTS to present such charts, but it should be by now.
            We have 'the technology'.
            The Phoronix Test Suite is open-source and all results are stored in a lossless XML intermediate representation.... So you can already easily sort by performance winners or patches are welcome to add colors based on vendors (it would be quite easy). Thus the possibilities are basically endless for visualizing the results in different ways or rehashing them in some other form. Patches welcome.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by monraaf View Post
              @Michael:
              Could you please add benchmarks with the same hardware running Windows? So we can compare the performance under Linux with what the performance should be like!

Thank you!
              Only if there's enough premium interest in doing so, since I would need to make the csgo test profile Windows compatible.
              Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Only if there's enough premium interest in doing so, since I would need to make the csgo test profile Windows compatible.
                Not interested in Windows: this Premium user prefer per-commit performance of Mesa and the Linux kernel.
                Also you should really *REALLY* switch to LLVM git to provide useful results.
                ## VGA ##
                AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
                Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  The Phoronix Test Suite is open-source and all results are stored in a lossless XML intermediate representation.... So you can already easily sort by performance winners or patches are welcome to add colors based on vendors (it would be quite easy). Thus the possibilities are basically endless for visualizing the results in different ways or rehashing them in some other form. Patches welcome.
                  Why then do you always pick the most ugly and confusing presentation ?

Comment

Originally posted by haplo602 View Post
                    Why then do you always pick the most ugly and confusing presentation ?
                    To me the data is not confusing... In terms of ugliness, any patches to better the graph's visual presentation are welcome; graphics/UI are an area I hate.
                    Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by Apopas View Post
                      What drivers do you use, mate?
                      AMD Catalyst 14.6 Beta v1.0 (July 11)

I am closely following the opensource drivers but they are not cutting it yet for GCN cards.

Comment

Working...
                      X