Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13-Way Low-End GPU Comparison With AMD's AM1 Athlon

Phoronix: 13-Way Low-End GPU Comparison With AMD's AM1 Athlon

For those looking at purchasing hardware for a low-cost socketed Kabini APU system build following our many AMD AM1 Platform tests under Linux that found the low-end hardware to play well with the open-source operating system, one of the motherboards worth considering is the ASUS AM1I-A.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

hardwared Mantle?

Comment

I'm sure it'd beat out the 6570 if it weren't for the crappy single-channel memory controller. Considering this though, the results are actually pretty good.

Comment

Dear AMD/NVidia,

Your nomenclature schemes needs to change. Please fix it, or I will personally make it my mission to troll every "Radeon 10,000 Series" review next year.

Sincerely,
        russofris8400FuryMaxxxExtremeGTX

Comment

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
          I'm sure it'd beat out the 6570 if it weren't for the crappy single-channel memory controller. Considering this though, the results are actually pretty good.
          Kinda what I was thinking... Wait for the next revision or two revisions from now, DDR4 dual channel RAM with one of these style APU's? Nice low power, high performance little machine you could build.
          All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Michel you don't need do buy case for this board, save money and run it in package .

Em visita à sede da AMD durante o evento AMD Tech Day, pudemos conferir a recém anunciada plataforma AM1 da empresa. Voltada para o segmento de entrada, ela ...

Comment

Thanks Michael, all in all not bad....Source games, except Portal seemed CPU bottlenecked (but at least we should not have those stutters using NVIDIA HW and its blob), as for the other games , was actually quite good, in special with GTX750(Ti) !!!

Talking about them, the GTX750 was overall better than the GTX750Ti, taking in account lower power drain and lower price, makes a nice match...also, ZOTAC have 3 versions of the GTX750, one of them low-profile (still needs two slots) and includes the low profile adapters and all...nice to make a compact build around a InWin BM series case or something like that

Comment

PS : You don?t specify most of the quality settings used in the test in each game

Comment

Originally posted by AJSB View Post
                  PS : You don?t specify most of the quality settings used in the test in each game
                  All that is obtainable by running PTS.
                  Michael Larabel
                  https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

http://openbenchmarking.org/result/1...SO-1404185KH20 bit of Intel

Comment

Working...
                    X